Kellin Quinn preference/imagine

The thing he catches you doing;

Kellin: Skateboarding. He knew you had a board, but he didn't know you were insane at it. You could do a lot of badass tricks.
--
"Alright (y/n) beat that" Johnnie says,
skating back to the top.
I roll my eyes and mount the board, gliding down the ramp.
This goes on for a few more hours until it starts raining. Is being the idiots we are, decided to keep boarding.
Wrong choice.
"FUCK!" I yell, slipping off my board, hearing my ankle crack before everything goes dark.
--
"Why didn't she tell me?" Kellin asks.
"Because she thought you'd be overprotective" Ashley, my best friend, says.
"Please don't see me as the bad guy here. I'm not trying to take her away from you guys, you know that, right?" Kellin asks.
"We know. And we all like you so chill" Johnnie says.
Kellin laughs and grabs my hand.
"We're gonna go. Call us when she wakes up" Ashley says, and a few minutes later they're gone.
"I know you're awake" he says, and I sigh, opening my eyes.
"Your eyes stopped moving" he says, chuckling.
"I'm sorry" I say, turning to face him.
"Don't be. They're right I probably would've been overprotective" he says, chuckling.
"They're my best friends. I told you before we got into this relationship that you were all on even playing field. I've had friends ditch me for their boyfriends and I'm sick of it; I'm never doing that to my friends. I love you Kellin, you mean everything to me. So do they" I say, and he nods.
"I know. I feel the same way with the guys." He says, and he starts fiddling with my fingers.
"Kell?" I ask, noticing he's nervous.
"Come with me" he says, and I sit up, groaning in pain.
"Nevermind. Stay here I'll be right back" he says, and I laugh, laying back down.
A few minutes later he comes back with a small bouquet of flowers.
"I just wanted you to know, that our love has a time" he says, and my heart shatters.
"My love will last until the last rose dies" he says, setting the bouquet in a vase by my bed.
"You cheesy fuck" I say, smiling when I see the fake rose.
"Look closer" he says, and picks up the fake rose, handing it to me.
Is this...
I open the top and gasp.
It was a beautiful promise ring with my birthstone _______.
"(Y/n) I love you so much. This is not an engagement ring, trust me that question will be asked much bolder, but it's a promise ring. And I promise that one day, this ring will be replaced with a real one" he says, and my eyes tear up.

Damn
I should get hurt skateboarding more often.

--
A/N
HOLY SHIT I WENT OFF TRACK SORRY NOT SORRY

PIC IS OBVI VIC BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY AS SHIT SORRY NOT SORRY AGAIN