Jaime Preciado Imagine

Storyline: YOU HIS DAUGHTER FOO

////////////////////////////////////////

(Y/N) POV: 

Hey, I'm (Y/N), 14 years old.

Cool.

"Mom?" I call, tossing my keys on the counter where I also put my backpack.

I just came back from my last day as a freshman, I'm officially a sophomore!

No response from mom... which is weird.

I go to the kitchen and grab some bread, putting it in the toaster to make some toast.

"Mooommmm?" I say in a sing-song voice.

I hear soft music playing in her room, so I push open the door.

Looking around, I scream bloody murder.

Scrambling to the landline, I dial 911 trying not to cry but I'm shaking like a madman.

"911 whats your emergency"

"HELP ME. MY MOM KILLED HERSELF PLEASE HELP" I scream, breaking down in tears.

"Ma'am what's your address? We're sending paramedics and officers there now" She says.

I recite my address through the sobs and hang up the phone.

"MOM!" I scream, curling into a ball on the floor.

She just hung there... so lifeless.

-JAIME'S POV-

2:30 AM.

*INCOMING CALL; ***-***-****

"Hello?" I groan, rubbing my eyes to wake up.

"Is this Jamie Preciado?"

"It's Jaime. This is he" I say, sleep still coating my words.

"Sorry. Uhm, do you know a Margret Maylord?" The chick on the line asks.

"Yeah she's my ex from highschool. What happened? Why are you calling me?" I ask, laying back down and resting the phone on my ear.

"Well, there's been an accident and your daughter has been put in protective custody until you can either pick her up or sign her off to be put in an orphanage" The lady says.

"DAUGHTER?" I scream, sitting up and hitting my head on the bunk above me.

"Sir? Sir?" I hear the lady say through the phone.

"Yes yes yes sorry what? There has to be a misunderstanding!" I say, climbing out of my bunk and going to the front lounge.

"I'm sorry sir, but it's not. I'm looking at the records now. Your daughter is 14 years old" She says.

"Why would Maggs keep this from me?" I whisper.

"I don't kow sir, but you only have 36 hours to take custody before she gets put into a center" The lady says.

"H-How do I do that?" I ask.

"Well you'd have to be here in person, fill out a few forms. The process shouldn't take too long because you're her biological father" She says.

"And where exactly is 'here'?"

"New York City"

---

(Y/N) POV:

*2 Days Later*

One more day until I'm put in an orphanage.