PTV Preference/Imagine 3/4

His reaction to Mental Illness

Mike (Bi-Polar Depression)

Mike was beyond understanding. He was already used to your mood swings during your period, he just had to deal with them all the time now. He wasn't mad or upset, he was proud of you. When you were upset he knew how to make you smile and happy, when you were happy he fueled the happiness with even more excitement. If he ever said something wrong he would instantly apologize and fix things.

-imagine-

"You ready to surprise him?" Vic asks, after you got on the highway.

"Yeah. I feel like i owe it to him" I say, chuckling.

"Yeah, are you alright?" Vic asks, and i nod.

A few days ago i called Mike crying over something. I was screaming and suicidal and he didn't know what the fuck to do. He ended up crying (i know right) and the entire band was needed to calm us both down.

The next day i texted Vic and we made the plan.

"Is he?" I ask, and he nods, keeping his eyes on the road.

"He's better. You scared the shit out of him" Vic says, chuckling.

"I know. I'm sorry" I say, sheepishly.

"Don't be. You're going through shit and he's hundreds of miles away. He was prepared for the roller-coaster but that doesn't make it less scary" Vic says, and i nod.

"We're here. Do you know what you're gonna say?" He asks, and i nod, laughing.

"I'm just gonna walk in and say something stupid" I say, and Vic laughs.

"I have an idea" He says, and leads me to the bus.

"Wait here" He says, and runs inside, coming out a few seconds later with a bow"

"Fuck yeah" I say, grabbing the bow.

"How long are you staying again?" He asks, closing and locking the bus.

"Two weeks?" I say, and he nods.

"Smart, you don't need to buy a ticket home" He says, laughing.

I shrug and he opens the door to the venue, bowing for me to walk in.

I laugh and walk in, stepping to the side so he can lead me.

"Lead the way, Master Fuentes" I say, and he laughs, grabbing my hand and pulling me through the backstage shit.

"Stay back lemme see if he's even in there" Vic says, and i nod, hiding behind the wall as he pushes the door open.

"Hey, Brotha!" I hear Mike say, and Vic holds up and hand, telling me to wait.

I put the bow on my head, fixing my hair a little.

"Hey Mike i need you to stand over there, a few fans brought you a present" Vic says, smiling.

"And i can't be by the door why?" Mike asks, but i hear him going to the back.

"Because i'm pretty sure you might faint" Vic says, and waves for me to come in.

"Why would i- OH MY GOD" Mike yells, dropping his drumsticks and walking over to me slowly, placing his hands on his face in shock.

"is it real..." Mike whispers, touching my face.

I laugh and hug him tightly while everyone cheers.

"Nice bow" Mike says, taking it gently out of my hair.

"Thaanks" I say, fixing my hair a little.

"You're actually here!" Mike says, hugging me again.

"And i'm not going anywhere" I say, and i feel him smile against my shoulder.

I guess he got the double meaning...

--

WHY IS THIS SO SHORT? I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE.