Jaime Preciado Imagine PT3 (Kinda?)

Jaime Preciado Imagine PT3 (kinda)

Storyline: You 'gon fucking find out, aint ya?

--

"Hey freak," Jenna snaps, shoving me into a nearby locker.

"Hey! Piss off!" My friend Ashley yells, walking past Jenna and her gang to grab my arm and walk me to class.

"You gotta stop letting them walk over you," she sighs, and I nod.

"I know. I'm sorry," I apologize, and she shakes her head.

"It's fine. I just won't always be able to be there. That was luck that I was running late to class. You gotta start sticking up for yourself, you're almost 16," she argues as we get to our English class.

"I know," I sigh, sitting in my seat in the very back corner.

-1 week later-

"Morning birthday girl!" Jess yells once I get downstairs.

"Hey Jess," I smile, still tired.

"You know you don't have to go to school, right?" she questions, setting a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Thanks. And I do, I have two tests today," I say, sighing as I take a bite.

"I'm tellin ya, I wont tell Jaime," she says, making me chuckle.

"We can celebrate my birthday on Saturday like we planned," I say, and she chuckles, nodding.

"Which we shall!" she yells, making me laugh.

"Jaime's gift is in my bedroom, you can open it before or after school," she says, starting on the dishes.

"Got it, thanks J." I say, and take my plate upstairs with me, making her laugh.

I set my plate on my desk in my room then run down the hall to theirs, pushing it open and finding the note with my mother's handwriting.

Going back to my room, I lock myself in my closet and slide open the envelope.

Dearest (Y/N),

I'm sorry I had to do this. Your best interest is at heart right now. I can no longer support you and you'll be so much better with either your father or someone who can love and support you more than I ever could. You were a mistake, yes, and I treated you horribly when you were younger. Thankfully I came to my senses in time to save you, but too late to save me. This is the only answer and I'm not really sorry, I know this will make you strong. If you ever listen to one thing I tell you, listen to this: don't let people walk on you. Stand up for yourself and don't move if you don't want to. Even if everyone is telling you the wrong thing, you have the responsibility to stand still and do the right thing.

Enjoy life with love and support,

Mom.

-at school-

"Hey look, it's the freak who's mom killed herself! I bet her rockstar dad doesn't even want her- it's all a publicity stunt," Jenna yells, and I feel my blood boil.

Stand up for yourself...

"Piss off, Jenna!" I snap, surprising everyone in class.

"Excuse me?" she asks, and I see Ash watching with wide eyes.

"I said piss off! What kind of cowardly bitch are you to insult my dead mother? That's low even for you. Daddy beat you again, that why you're taking it out on me?" I yell, and her fists collides with my cheek instantly.