Tony Perry Imagine PT3 (Kinda?)

Tony Perry Imagine PT3 (kinda)

Storyline: ...

--

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Michael asks as he grabs the railing on the bus.

"Yeah, see ya," I say, waving and going back to the school to get my guitar from the music room.

"Why so blushy?" my theatre teacher asks, making me blush more.

"Ohhh you got a crush????" she asks, and she laughs when I hide my face.

"Relax, I won't bother you about it," she says, chuckling as we walk together down the hall.

"Is it Michael?" she asks after a second and I laugh.

"Maybe," I say, and she does a little victory dance.

"I knew it. You guys are always looking at each other and blushing in 8th period," she says, winking at me.

"Don't worry, we've got a duet scene coming up, I got you," she says, winking again as she goes to her classroom while I continue to the music room.

"Hey Mr. Davies," I say, pushing the door open and grabbing my guitar case.

"Hey (Y/N), how was your day?" he asks, clicking his pen a few times.

"Pretty good, yours?" I ask, and he nods.

"Pretty good, pretty good. You have a good night," he says, nodding as I leave.

"You too, sir," I say, pushing the door open again and walking out the nearby back doors.

I set my guitar case down and reach behind the dumpster, grabbing my skateboard before pikcing up my guitar again and boarding home.

"Hey (Y/N)!" one of the local shop owners says as I board past.

"Hey Miss Rogers!" I call, waving as I turn the corner to get home.

After a 25 minute ride home, I push my board into my hands and go to our backyard, propping my board against the deck before walking in the sliding back door.

"Mom I'm home!" I call, resting my guitar against the wall and grabbing a snack from the fridge.

"Hey hun! How was school?" Erin asks, walking in and hugging me.

"Pretty good. How was work?" I ask, and she shrugs, smiling.

"As good as work can be. Don't forget your dad and I are going to dinner tonight," she says, and I nod.

"When ya leaving?" I ask, and she glances at the clock.

"6:30. We might go see a movie after so we'll be home at like 10ish?" she says, and I nod.

"Cool, I gotta go do homework," I say, and she nods.

"Have funnn!" she sings, and I laugh, rolling my eyes before going upstairs to my room, grabbing my guitar on the way.

Plopping my guitar and backpack on my bed, I sigh and stretch my back before opening my guitar case to replace the strings, when I see a note?

Scrunching my eyebrows, I grab the note from the fret board and smile when I see Michael's handwriting.

Hey gorgeous. Hope you don't mind I played your guitar and changed the strings for you during lunch. Wanna hang out tonight?

"Why are you blushing?" Erin asks, making me jump and shove the note behind me.

"You got a note," she says, smirking.

"No I didn't!" I quickly say, tucking the note into my waistband.