Tony Perry Imagine

Storyline; You're in a band at Warped and become super close with Jaime in a sibling-like relationship. He takes you to meet the guys (you're a huge fan of PTV) and Tony finds an interest in you.

Your POV:

"Jim I'm gonna go shower" I say to my manager, tapping his back before walking away, whipping out my phone so I don't look even more awkward than I already am.

A few seconds later I run into a very broad and muscly guy, making me lose my balance and almost fall.

"Jesus I'm so sorry" I apologize, getting my balance out and looking up at him.

"J-Jaime Pr-Preciado?" I ask, well... gasp.

"Oh my god you're (Y/N) from (Y/Band/N)!!" He says, and my mouth drops in shock.

"You know who I am?" I ask, and he laughs his adorable laugh.

"Dude me and my band are huge fans! You're always busy so we never get to hang!" Jaime says, and I chuckle.

"This is a prank, right?" I ask, and he laughs, throwing his head back.

"No way, chika. Did you just finish a set?" He asks, and I look down at my sweat-soaked shirt.

"Yes oh my god I reek" I say, laughing.

"Nah. You should smell Mike after a show sometimes... whoo" He says, shaking his head in disgust. I laugh and he chuckles.

"Hey take my number. We should hang sometime" He says, grabbing a pen and paper from his back pocket.

The perks of being in a band; you always have sticky notes and a sharpie in your ass.

I take the number and we say our goodbyes.

Sprinting to my bus, I groan when I see Jaycee, the drummer to my band, making out with a fan.

He rolls his eyes and goes back to the chick, and I go to the bunks, grabbing some clothes and bathroom things.

--

"Jaime I can't!" I yell, trying to run away. Instead, he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, opening the door to the bus with my foot.

I was meeting the rest of PTV today and I was beyond nervous.

"Hey Him- okay?" I hear Mike say and I groan.

"Jaime put me down!!" I groan, and he laughs, throwing me on the couch.

"Oh my god!" Mike says, shocked when he sees me.

"You're (Y/N)!!" Mike whisper shouts, and I nod, blushing.

"Holy shit!" Mike says, and looks at Jaime in shock.

"Tony's gonna flip" Mike whispers, and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Hey Mike have you- oh damn" Vic says, appearing from the back room.

"And i'm leaving" I say, and Jaime laughs while Vic runs up to grab my wrist.

"No no no I didn't mean it like that at all it's just, Tony..." Vic says, looking at the guys for help.

"Tony has a major crush on you" Jaime blurts out, and my heart stops.

"Tony has a crush on who?" Tony asks, coming from where Vic came.

"Her!" Mike says, pointing at me enthusiastically.

Tony's eyes widen and I look at him worried.

"Let's play a game" Jaime suggests, and Vic crosses between me and Tony's eyeline, so both of us break out of our trance.