Kellin Quinn Imagine

Storyline: You're Jaime's cousin, helping them with the King for a Day video, and shit happens.

(A/N: God i'm so feisty.... sorry not sorry lol)

-------------

"(Y/N)!" All of PTV yells, once I get to the doors.

"Hey rockstars" I joke, and Vic rolls his eyes while the others laugh.

"Speaking of Rockstars..... Rockstar or Monster?" I ask, tossing my backpack to the corner.

The shoot doesn't start for another hour and i'm exhausted.

"Monster"

"Monster"

"Rockstar"

"Monster"

They all say, and I laugh.

"Ok," I say, laughing, and blush when I see Kellin walking towards us, fixing his tie.

"Sup brothas" He says, laughing.

"Hey Kell" They all say.

"Kellin, Rockstar or Monster?" I ask, fixing my shoe, using Jaime as a balance.

"Uh, Mountain Dew?" He questions, chuckling, and I nod.

"Regular alright?" I ask, and he nods, confused.

"I'll be back" I say, making sure I have my wallet.

"I'm coming baby cousin!" Jaime yells and I groan.

"I'm 6 months younger then you!" I yell back, glaring at him.

"Wait you guys are cousins?" Kellin asks, and I nod.

"Sadly. Anyways gotta blast!" I yell, grabbing Jaime's arm and dragging him away.

We eventually walk in sync, chuckling.

"How've you been, little cous?" He asks, resting his arm on my shoulder.

"Pretty good, pretty good. Yourself?" I ask.

"Great. How's the modeling thing going?" He asks, opening the door to the store for me.

"Thanks. Uh, pretty good. Got a small gig next month" I say, hiding the fact that it was for AP.

They needed a model for Kellin's 'Anthem Made' line and I made the cut.

Jaime didn't need to know that though...

"Sweet! Send me picsss" Jaime says, and I chuckle, knowing he'll see them anyways.

We grab all the drinks and head back to the shoot.

"I got Vic and Tony, you got Kell and Mike?" Jaime says, grabbing Vic and Tony's drinks.

"Yep" I say, grabbing Kellin and Mike's, holding them in one hand while I drink mine.

"FUENTES!" I yell, tossing him his drink.

"Thanks (Y/N)!" He yells.

"Where's Quinn?" I yell, and hear a chuckle behind me.

"Right here" Kellin says, and I turn, blushing, and hand him his drink.

"Thanks. How much do I owe you?" He sheepishly asks.

"Nothing, Kellin" I say, patting his shoulder and walking over to my stuff.

I was the makeup artist for the vid.

Yes, i'm a model, but Jaime wanted me to be apart of the set so he signed me up for makeup.

Aye, I aint complaining.