SWS Preference

First Date

Justin: Carnival. You didn't ride many rides because you were too busy talking about random things. You shared a pizza and he won you a stuffed animal that you still have to this day.

Jack: Jack did the basic dinner, but he made it 100x more fun. After dinner you went to the park and walked around just talking. He kissed you randomly and you both felt some serious connection.

Kellin; Walk on the Boardwalk. You spent hours walking back and forth, going through shops, trying on random sunglasses and hats, making each other laugh. You even got matching henna tattoos because fuck it.

Gabe: Bowling. The alley was mostly empty so you guys could be as loud and crazy as you wanted. After you finished two rounds you went next door and did rock climbing and arcade games.

Nick: Concert. But not just any concert. A private beach concert with very few people asked to attend. It was mostly band members and their crew and some girlfriends/wives. After the acoustic show you guys walked down the dark beach with your feet in the cool water.

BONUS

Jesse: Movie night at his. You guys cuddled, ate pizza and chips, played some junior high games (truth or dare, 20 questions, etc.) and you ended up staying the night wearing one of his sweatshirts, even though his body against yours was enough to keep you warm.