Chapter 3.

Date Published: April 26, 2017
Date Re-Published: May 23, 2020

CHAPTER 3.

SOMEONE'S POV

We are here in an abandoned building. We're going to kill our target right now then after that, we will go back to the Philippines to find her and Rebecca.

"Can you please tell me why they are here again?" I asked my little brother.

"Targeting girls." He answered with a grin. "And of course, raping and putting them into an auction." He added.

"This is why hate people like them." I commented. "Be ready, everyone." I stated. "Yes, boss." They answered.

That building that is in front of us is the building that they stole from the original owners. What a fucking thief.

While looking at the surroundings, I saw a young beautiful lady that is being carried by those bad guys. She's their next target.

"Ms. De Asis? Why is she there?" I looked at my brother when he mentions the girl's name.

"You know her?" I asked. He nodded at me. "My former student. Pain's girlfriend." He answered me. "She's beautiful." I commented.

"Let's save the girl, shall we?" I told them. "Pero paano 'yung target?" Someone asked me.

"Save the girl then kill the target. Kill the congressman then take the girl away from there." I answered. "Ba't kailangan pa natin iligtas 'yung babae?" Someone asked me again.

"She's Pain's girlfriend. So, we need to save her." Blade answered them then they got quiet. I just wish that they should stop asking us. We are their boss, after all.

I saw my brother grabbed his phone then put it on his ear. I think I already know who's calling him at this time.

"We already found her. We're going to rescue her. I'm going to text you the location." I looked at him when I heard him answered the call.

"That's Pain, huh? Let's start now, shall we?" I commanded then they already start the mission.

I looked at the lens of the scope and watched what they are doing in one of the rooms inside. I saw two guys who are raping two girls in the bed.

"What a fucking creep." I commented again. "That's their job, onii-chan. You can't do anything about that." Blade told me.

I looked at the scope again then I saw the guy is talking with Pain's girlfriend. I can clearly see that she's afraid.

"Guys, faster. The beautiful lady is in danger now." I told them. "Yes, boss." They answered me. "How did Pain get her? She's so beautiful." I asked.

"Classmate in college. To be honest, she's literally a head-turner for guys in that school." Blade said.

"Now I see. So she's the one that they are talking about before every time I visit the school." He nodded at then I smirked.

"Now I know why Pain is literally head over heels for her." I commented again. I looked at the scope again then I saw the guys are now making her lay on the bed.

"Let's shot them." I said when I shot the guy on her left on the head. We shot every guy inside the room except for the beautiful lady.

"I wish you didn't fell in love with her, onii-chan. You have Charlotte, always remember that." Blade said.