Chapter 22.

Date Published: May 4, 2017
Date Re-Published: May 23, 2020

CHAPTER 22.

BLAIZE'S POV

I'm watching her while she's sleeping beside me. I didn't know that would affect her too much. I kissed her on her forehead then smiled.

"Aize, 'wag ka nga. Lagi kang ganiyan." She told me. I caressed her hair while staring at her.

"You reacted that way too before. Except for the headache, though." I told her. She looked at me and I saw her cheeks blushed.

"Okay na ko Aize. Naalala ko na 'yong nangyari dati." She said. "Are you sure? You have to sleep. You need more rest." I told her.

"Aize, I love you. Karamihan ng ala-ala ko ay bumabalik na sa'kin at sa araw-araw nating pagsa-sama, bumalik na rin 'yong nararamdaman ko para sa'yo." I smiled. She's the sweetest girl that I've ever met.

PS. Skip this scene kung ayaw po ng mature content.

"I love you more, master. I'll protect you with my life. I won't let them do that to you again." I told her and she kissed me.

I felt her hand holding my buddy and stroking it up and down. Damn this little girl beside me. She really knows how to get me, off guard.

"Am I doing it right, boss? This is only the second time na ginawa ko 'to." I didn't answer her. She's making me feel so good right now.

I moaned and groaned because of her. This little girl is making my mind mess up; she's making my sanity mess up.

"Master, stop that. If you do that, I can't stop myself anymore." I told her but she didn't stop. I can totally feel the heat now.

"Boss, please. I want you to feel heaven now. The only thing that you have to do is to reach your orgasm." She whispered in my ear.

When she stroked my buddy upwards I gave her what she wants. I am breathing heavily because I already reached my limit.

CHARLOTTE'S POV

Napatingin ako sa kamay ko nakita ko 'yong mga nilabas ni Aize. Ang dami naman niyang nilabas. Napangiti ako dahil sa sobrang nasarapan siya sa ginawa ko.

"You're going to pay for that you little girl." Pumatong siya sa'kin at hinalikan ako. He held my hands at nilagay niya 'yon sa taas ng ulo ko.

Nagulat na lang ako nang nakaramdam ako ng lamig sa bandang pulsuhan ko at nakita kong pinosasan niya ako. Napatingin ulit ako sa kaniya at nakita kong nakangisi siya sa'kin.

"I think, I should do something to torture you more, master." Sabi niya at tumayo siya.

"Aize, saan ka pupunta?" Tanong ko sa kaniya. Hindi niya ko sinagot at sinuot na niya ang boxers niya. Nakita kong nakabakat pa rin ang alaga niya at naglakad na siya palabas mula sa kwarto.

BLAIZE'S POV

I went outside the room and went to the kitchen. When I got there I saw Deon and Sabrina flirting there.

"Stop flirting in front of me the two of you." I told them. They looked at me then stopped their business.

I walked towards the refrigerator then grabbed the ice cubes. I was on the way to go back to the room when Deon asked me.

"Anong gagawin mo sa ice cubes? Wala ka namang baso, tubig or kahit ano." He asked, confused. I saw that Sabrina is also confused.

"It's hot inside the room. So, I need some ice." I answered then went on my way back to the room.

CHARLOTTE'S POV

Bumalik na si Aize na may dalang mga ice cubes at nilapag niya 'yon sa bedside table.

Kinuha niya 'yong pantalon niya at dinukot ang panyo na nasa bulsa nito. Naglakad na siya palapit sa'kin at piniring ang mga mata ko.

"Aize, anong gagawin mo?" Tarantang tanong ko. "Ssshhh... This is the best part for you, my dear Olivia. I'll make you scream and beg to me for more." He whispered seductively.

He spread my legs apart and he positioned himself there. I gasped when I felt the coldness of the ice on my core and on my stomach.

"Aize, ang lamig." I told him. He just continued his job torturing me. Even though I can't see his face, I know that he's smirking at me like a devil, right now.

"I really love your reaction, my dear Olivia. I'm the only one who can do this to you and no one else. Remember that." He said then he pinned the ice cube more on my core.

I moaned when he also put an ice cube on my nipple. I can feel the ice is now melting because my body temperature is now increasing.

"Wow. The ice cube is melting so fast, my dear Olivia. Can't you control your body now not to be so hot?" He teased me.

"I thought your good in controlling your body, my dear Olivia. But why you can't do that now?" He asked again.

"Stop this please, Aize! I can't stop it now. Please, stop." Even though nothing penetrated inside me I met my orgasm.

"Wow. I didn't do anything inside your core but then again, you felt heaven. I'm impressed, my dear Olivia." I heard him clapped.

"I think, it's time for the greatest part. Let's go to the greatest part, shall we?" He said then he held the back parts of my knees.

I felt something is pointing at my core. I felt something is now ready to enter my core.

"This is going to hurt but I'll be gentle, my dear Olivia." I heard him then I gasped when I felt his hard buddy starting to enter me.

I felt a tear fell from my right eye. I know that he can't see that because of the blindfold but I wish that he can still see it.

"Just bear with it for the meantime, my dear Olivia. It's only in the beginning." He whispered again.

When he entered the whole part of his buddy inside me, he stopped. He removed the blindfold and wiped my tears away from my eyes.

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I love you. You can now take a deep breath." He said and did what he told me. He kissed me on my forehead and smile.

"I'm going to take responsibility." He said then he started to move inside and out. He's moving slowly at first then after that, he started to move fast and faster.

I moaned loudly and screaming his name. I want to hug him but I can't because he handcuffed my hands on the headboard.

I put my leg around his waist. He kissed me on my neck and licked me there.

He moved above me like a typhoon because he messed me up, it feels like he wants to destroy me tonight. He wants to see me broken.

"I love you so much, my dear Olivia." He said then his thrust became rougher and deeper than before.

"I love you too. I'm going to meet my orgasm again." I told him. I am now building up my own orgasm and I want to release it now.

"Don't release it first. Wait for me. I'm still not done." He said and I hold my orgasm for me to wait for him.

He's thrust me faster and faster and he's becoming harder and rougher to me now. The bed starts to creak; the room starts to smell like sweat now.

"Aize, I can't hold it anymore. I'm going to release it now." I told him then I released my orgasm now. I heard him groaned and I felt some liquid inside me.

We are both breathing heavily and he removes the handcuff on my wrists. He kissed me on my forehead and lay down beside me.

==== END OF CHAPTER 22. ====