Chapter 43.

Date Published: May 17, 2017
Date Re-Published: May 23, 2020

CHAPTER 43.

CHARLOTTE'S POV

Nakatayo ako sa isang sulok sa pool nang naglakad palapit sa pwesto ko si Aize. Lumuhod siya at tinapat ang bibig niya sa tenga ko.

"Come with me right now." He whispered. I can hear his angry and desperate tone from his voice.

Kaya naman umahon na ko mula sa pool at agad niyang tinakpan ng tuwalya ang katawan ko. Naglakad kami papasok sa resort at unakyat papunta sa kwarto niya.

Pagkapasok namin ay agad niya kong isinandal sa pintuan at tinitigan ng direkta sa mata ko. Bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko dahil sa mga titig niya ngayon.

"Damn it." He hissed again at lumayo mula sa'kin. Umupo siya sa sofa at sinenyasan niya ko humarap sa kaniya.

Tumayo lang ako sa harap niya at napansin kong may naka-umbok sa short niya. Hindi siya makatingin sa'kin at sa hindi malaman na dahilan ay nakaramdam ako ng init sa katawan.

(Note. Skip this scene kung ayaw po ng mature content.)

Tinanggal ko 'yong tuwalya na nakatakip sa katawan ko at naglakad palapit sa kaniya. Lumuhod ako sa gitna ng hita niya dahil sa nakabukaka siya habang naka-upo sa sofa.

I took out his hard buddy from his short and stroke it up and down. I heard him groan and moan. I stroke his hard buddy fast.

"Damn. You making me feel like a pervert, you little girl." I heard him said. I just smiled at him.

I kissed the tip of his buddy and I felt it became stiff. He's going to come now? That's easy. He came and all of his liquid went to my face.

"Shit." He hissed again. He grabbed a tissue then wipe my face with it. I saw his buddy standing still and still hard. Grabbed it again then suck it.

He held my head and pushed and pull it. I'm deep throating him right now. He's moving my head fast. I almost choke when his buddy went deeper into my throat. He really has a big and long buddy.

"Yes. Deep throat me, Olivia. God. I want this." I heard him said.

"This will be the second time where I will give into my desires. You seduced me, so, take responsibility for it." He said again.

I sucked his buddy like a lollipop and felt his buddy became stiff again and he came. Even though nothing penetrated inside me, I also came.

"Don't swallow it. Spit it here." He said then he gave me the trash bin. I spit everything there and he held my hand. He let me lay on the sofa.

He spread my legs wide and position himself in the middle of my legs. His hard buddy pointing on my core and ready to enter.

"I've been thinking a lot of naughty activities since a while ago because of you." He said, using his deep and husky voice.

"Let's remove this. You're barely wearing it." He removes my swimsuit and stared at my body. I stared at him and felt guilty.

Does he know that I've been cheating with him before with Sage just to get information? I don't want to hurt him but I don't want to hide something from him also.

He was about to kiss me when I put my index finger on his lips to stop him. I looked at me, confused.

"I have to tell you something first. Importante 'to." I told him. Umayos siya ng upo at gano'n din ang ginawa ko.

"I remember everything, Aize. As in everything." I told him. He caressed my hair and smile. That's the smile that I want to see every day.

"I don't know how to tell you about this." I added. I bit my lower lip and closed my fists. I can understand if he's going to be mad at me.

"I... I cheated on you. Naging kami ni Sage habang tayo pa. Ginawa ko 'yon para makakuha ng impormasyon." I told him.

Nakayuko at nakapikit ang mga mata ko at hinihintay siyang magalit. Hinihintay ko siyang sumigaw at saktan ako dahil sa ginawa ko.

"You cheated with me... Did the two of you do something intimate?" I can sense anger in his voice.

"Yes. A kiss. Only a kiss." I felt his hands on my shoulder, I can sense that he's stopping his self from doing something.

"Ginawa ko lang 'yon dahil gusto kong makatulong." Bulong ko pa. I heard him sigh. "I told you not to do something. What am I for you? I told you that I'm going to give you the information that you need, just ask." He sighed again.

"Ayoko namang umasa sa'yo, Aize. Gusto kong makatulong sa'yo at hindi maging pabigat." Sagot ko naman.

"I see. Come with me." He said coldly at me. I felt pain when I heard him talk. I really hurt him this time.

Tumayo siya at sumunod ako sa kaniya. Magbi-bihis na sana ako nang agad niya kong pinigilan. Kaya naman hindi na ko nagbihis pa.

Pumunta siya sa isang bookshelf at may tinanggal na isang libro. Bumukas 'yon at pumasok siya. Sumunod ako sa kaniya at nagsara na 'yon.

Yumuko ulit ako nang nakita kong hinihintay niya ko sa pwesto niya. Hindi ko siya kayang tignan ng diretsyo.

"Dapa." Ginawa ko 'yong utos niya at dumapa sa higaan. Kinabitan niya ng posas ang pulsuhan ko at binukas ang mga hita ko.

Nakaramdam ako ng malamig na bagay mula sa paa ko at nakita kong may bakal doon. I gasped when I felt something cold on my core.

It feels like there is a wind on that part. I heard a rubber that was being stretched.

"I really don't want to do this but you force me. No hard feelings, you just hurt me." He said and I screamed when he hit me on my bottom.

I screamed in pain and pleasure. I am breathing heavily because of it. I heard him laughed coldly. This is not the Aize that I know.

"I trusted you. I love you. But then again, you cheated. I understand that you want to do it for your family and to help me but it's still wrong." He said.

He hit me again and again with his belt on my bottom until he stopped. I felt nothing but pain and pleasure. I will let him do this if this will make him feel okay.

"You should've just told me before if you want more information, Olivia." He said again.

"I don't want to hurt you and you know that but you forced me. You broke my limit that's why I did this to you." He said.

"I'm not going to let you walk. I'm not going to let you go outside the room. I'm going to lock you up here with me." He said, possessively.

"I'm going to fuck and punish you until this day ends." He said angrily and I didn't stop him. I'm just going to let him do what he wants because I love him.

I'm willing to do everything for him even if he's going to hurt me or violate me. I cheated and I deserve his punishment.

•••• END OF CHAPTER 43. ••••