Chapter 45.

Date Published: May 19, 2017
Date Re-Published: May 23, 2020

CHAPTER 45.

CHARLOTTE'S POV

Nagising ako nang napansin kong nasa hospital room ako. Nandito sila mommy, daddy, CD, Thaddeus, Riel, Deon, Denzel at Sabby.

"Ano pong nangyari?" Takang tanong ko. "Buntis ka, anak." Nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang narinig ko 'yong sinagot ni mommy.

"No. No. Hindi. Hindi pwede." Tinakpan ko ang mukha ko dahil sa nalaman ko. Galit si Aize sa'kin ngayon. Alam kong hindi niya matatanggap ang batang 'to.

"Anong ibig mong sabihin na hindi pwede?" Takang tanong ni CD. Narinig kong bumukas ang pintuan at sumara ulit. Hindi ako tumingin kaya hindi ko alam kung may pumasok ba o lumabas mula sa kwarto.

BLAIZE'S POV

I am working inside my office when someone called me. I looked at who it is and I saw my little brother's name. I answer his call.

"Where the fuck are you? Oli's in the hospital right now." He said. Why is she in the hospital right now? Did something happen to her?

"Why are calling me right now? I don't even care if she's in the hospital right now. I'm working." I remember that she cheated on me.

I can't let it go. I don't even care anymore about her. I just wish that she'll just leave me alone. I don't want to be with her anymore.

"What the fuck happen between the two of you?" He asked again. I just hung up. I don't want to talk about her anymore.

"She's not important anymore. I don't care about her anymore." I told myself. More like, I convinced myself.

"That's the exact sentence that I said before with my brothers when I lost her. But at the end of the day, you're just going to miss her." I looked at the person who spoke and I saw Phinraite.

"When did you came here?" I asked him but he didn't answer me.

"She cheated, right? Yeah, I know. She told me before. But did you asked why she did that?" I didn't answer him.

"Sucks to be you right now." He commented then I heard a bitter laugh from him.

"She left me because I treated her like shit. I raped her, I broke her and I love her but I didn't make her feel that." He said.

"I told her that I want her to die, I told her that I didn't love her - that I only used her for my entertainment but it's a lie." He said again.

"Then I saw her cheating with another guy because she wants to be happy so, I let her. Who wants to stay with someone who made you feel like trash, right?"

"I told my brothers that I don't need her, I don't care anymore and I want her to leave because I am very confident that she'll stay because she loves me." I saw a tear from his eyes.

"But I was wrong. She left me without saying anything. She took our child away from me." He bit his lip.

"What am I even saying? This isn't about me, it's about you and Olivia. She cheated because it's for you. For your safety." I creased my forehead because of that.

"She wants to save you from the enemies because you're their next target. She used that Constantine guy to save you. Because she doesn't want to lose you." He said again.

"You didn't know because you didn't let her explain herself, yeah I know that. I got that a lot." He said again with a bitter laugh.

"Not only for you though, but also for the safety of her family." He added. "Patch things up with her if you don't want her to leave you again." He stood up.

"From all of the four pillars of the ORg, she's the only one who knows the real truth because of that Constantine guy just to protect your ass and her family." He added.

"Maybe you found her again, but chances are not meant to be given for the second time to make things right." After he said that he left.

CHARLOTTE'S POV

Nasa kwarto ako at nag-aayos ng gamit. Nag-iimpake na ako dahil bukas na ang alis ko papuntang Canada.

Napatigil ako sa pag-impake nang nakita ko 'yong picture namin ni Aize na masaya. Pinasok ko na lang agad sa loob ng bagahe at kinalimutan na ang lahat.

I think, mas okay na ngang makipaghiwalay kesa sa ikulong ko siya sa isang relasyon na hindi na siya masaya - na puro sakit na lang.

Kasi sa umpisa pa lang naman ay ako na ang mali. Ako ang nagloko kaya ako na ang aalis sa buhay niya para sumaya na siya.

"Anak, nandito si Blaize. Gusto ka raw niyang makausap." Sabi ni mommy. Napakagat ako sa ibabang parte ng labi ko at napabuntong hininga.

"'Wag mo po siyang papapasukin, mommy. Ako na po ang lalabas." Sagot ko at tumayo na. Lumabas na ako ng kwarto at lumabas na ng bahay.

Nakita ko si Aize na nakasandal sa sasakyan niya at nakayuko. Lumapit ako sa kaniya at tumingin siya sa'kin.

"Olivia, I'm sorry..." I smiled.

"Let's break up, Aize." I told him. Nakita kong may tumulong luha mula sa mata niya. Sinubukan niya kong hawakan pero lumayo ako sa kaniya.

"I cheated, remember? Lagi mong pinapaalala sa'kin 'yan. So, let's break up. I don't want to hurt you more." Paliwanag ko.

"No. Please don't. I can't - I don't want to lose you." Umiling ako.

"I get it. Don't worry, you'll be okay. Kinaya mo nga 'yong three years eh, yung ganito pa kaya?" Sabi ko.

"No, Olivia. Don't leave. I love you."

"I love you too, Ashworth. And I always will." I closed my eyes then my tears fell down. I kissed him on his lips.

"But let's break up kasi nasasaktan ka na. Nag-iiba ka na kasi sobra na kitang nasaktan. I don't want to turn you into a monster because of that pain." Pinunasan ko ang luha niya.

"So, tama lang na itigil na natin 'to, Ashworth." Tinanggal ko 'yong singsing na nasa daliri ko at binalik 'yon sa kaniya.

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I just did what I know is best for us. Hindi ko pinagsisihan 'yon kasi ikaw 'yong pinili ko." Tumalikod na ko at maglalakad na sana ng niyakap niya ko mula sa likod ng mahigpit.

"Please don't. I'm begging you. Please, stay with me." Pinilit kong tanggalin ang pagkakayakap niya sa'kin at pumasok na sa loob.

Narinig kong tinawag niya ko pero hindi na ko lumingon. Napahawak ako sa tiyan ko at hindi ko na sinabi sa kaniya ang tungkol sa anak namin.

I'm sorry pero kailangan kong gawin 'to para maging masaya ka. Para hindi ka magsisi.

==== END OF CHAPTER 45. ====