Chapter 49.

Date Published: May 22, 2017
Date Re-Published: May 23, 2020

CHAPTER 49.

BLAIZE'S POV

I am still thinking about my child to her. Why she didn't tell me? Am I that bad for her? Am I really became a monster for her?

"Why she didn't tell me? Why you didn't tell me about that, little brother?" I asked him, calmly.

"She told me not to tell you. She's afraid that you might reject the child. She's afraid that you might want to abort the child because she cheated on you." He said.

"I'm not that kind of a guy. I'm willing to have my responsibility to the child. I love her and I want her to stay. I beg her to stay but she still left."

"She left for you to calm your mind. She left for you not to become the monster that she doesn't want you to be. You've changed, you know?" He said.

"You've changed to someone that I don't know. You've changed to someone who you're not." He added.

"I hate the sin but I love the sinner. I'm still willing to accept her." I said. I heard him laugh.

"I have no idea why we want to be left alone by the person we love for us to realize that we can't live without them." He smiled.

"Just for your info, she's feeling the guilt before because of that. She wants you to know it's just that she's afraid. She's afraid that you might not understand." He explained.

"I know. And that's what happened. I got mad and I messed up. I regretted that." I answered him.

"Bumawi ka na lang 'pag natapos na ang lahat. 'Yan din naman ata ang gusto niya eh, ang makabawi sa'yo." I heard Phinrelle said.

"Oo nga. Bumawi kayo sa isa't isa. Mas lalo na't may anak kayo. Walang hiya ka. Buntis pala hindi mo man lang alam." Phiraite said.

"Riel told you to come to the hospital the other day but you said that you don't care anymore about her. So, what are you saying again?" Phinraite asked.

"Tanga ka naman pala eh. Tapos ngayon tatanungin mo kung bakit hindi mo alam na buntis ang syota mo." Rider said.

"Makapagsalita 'tong isang 'to. Hindi mo rin naman alam na buntis si Ms. Zhou no'ng umalis siya. Parehas lang kayo ng sitwasyon." Chain commented.

"Boom! Basag si Rider!" Lemark teased then everyone laughed.

"Gagong kapatid 'to ah." Rider answered back. It really feels nice to have them here right now. They really know how to make everyone feel better.

"Hindi na ako nagtataka kung binibigyan na ng words of wisdom nila Pain si Charlotte do'n. Sa aming lahat, silang dalawa ni Aiko ang magaling mag bigay ng advice eh." Rider said.

"I agree with that. They are giving the best advice that you can get from them." Nero agreed.

"Tell us something about Pain's wife. Masyado kaming curious eh. Paano niya napa-amo ng todo ang isang halimaw na tulad ni Pain?" Lemark asked, curiously.

"Natawag na psycho eh." Chris and Chain laughed because of Lance's statement.

"Psycho?" I asked them. "Tinadtad kasi ni Pain ng mga threats at pambu-bully si Silendence noon kaya ayon ang tawag niya kay Pain." Chain explained.

"Kaso ayon, nahulog naman si lover boy niyo. Baliw na baliw kay Aiko kaya ginawa ang lahat para lang maging sila." Lance said.

"Kaso nga lang ramdam ko 'yong takot ni Aiko no'n. Nakakatakot nga namang ma-in love si Pain kasi lahat talaga ginagawa niya, mapansin lang." Chris added.

"Nga pala Lance, kamusta si Ms. Shaddekin? May balita ka pa?" Chain asked while smirking.

"This is why I hate you Chain." Lance answered him.

"Ayon, buhay pa naman. Hindi pa rin nakaka-move on sa bugok na Vidadez na 'yon." Lance answered.

"Yes, babe? Did you miss me?" We looked at Chris's direction when we heard him talk to someone. He's talking with some on the phone.

"I'm here with my friends, babe. Don't worry. Walang ibang babae dito." We heard him said.

"Walang babae? Anong tawag mo sa'min?! Lalaki na may feature ng babae?" Sabrina commented when she heard Chris.

"Wait, babe. I'm not cheating. Langya naman kasi Sabrina! May trust issue na nga girlfriend ko mas papalalain mo pa." Chris said.

"Luna, don't worry. Puro lalaki ang kasama namin dito. Nasa ibang lugar 'yong mga babae. Saka may mga boyfriend na 'yong mga babae dito kaya 'wag kang mag-alala." Lance said.

"Okay, babe. I love you more." He said then he hung up. He stared at Sabrina angrily then went out of the room.

"Sundan ko lang 'yon. Sira-ulo kasi 'yong isa eh." Lance commented then he went after his brother.

"Ito 'yong rason bakit ayaw nila na kasama si Sabrina eh. Pakealamera kasi." Chain commented. "Pwede namang hayaan niya na lang." He added.

"Muntikan ka nang may masira na relasyon, Sabby. Kausapin mo 'yong isa do'n. Ikaw may kasalanan." CD said.

"Bakit ako magso-sorry? Hindi ko na kasalanan kung walang tiwala ang girlfriend niya sa kaniya." She said then raise her eyebrow.

"Sabrina." Meanne said with a commanding voice. She raised her eyebrows again then went out of the room.

"I am happy that she's not my friend." I commented. "I agree with you bro." Rider said and the others agreed.

"Pagkatapos nito, kung gusto mo talaga siyang puntahan, ito 'yong address ng bahay ni Pain sa Canada." Chain handed me a pice of paper.

I grabbed that when I read it. It's an address just like what he said. I kept that inside the case of my phone.

All of us looked at the direction of the person who went in and we saw our parents. All of them are now looking at us seriously.

"Puntahan na natin sila do'n. Sinugod na ng mga Constantine ang Red Emperor." Dad told us. All of us stood up from our sits.

"Armory room now." Mr. Arcana said then all of us went there. When I was about to go inside the room Mr. Alcaide stopped me.

I looked at him and I'm ready for what he was about to do to me. If he wants to punch me that's okay with me.

"Pagkatapos nito, lumipad ka papuntang Canada at iuwi mo ang anak namin. At kapag hindi mo siya naiuwi, hindi mo na talaga siya makikita ulit." I nodded then smiled.

"I understand, ninong. I'm sorry if I hurt her." I answered. He smiled then tapped my shoulder.

I went inside the room and we have to finish this now for me to go chase after her there.

•••• END OF CHAPTER 49. ••••