Chapter 6

Rose

God did i hate Zack even more now. At first it was a pretty common issue as he was my best friend’s brother, but what the hell was going on now?! I quietly followed behind him, not losing my confidence in my walk.

“Oh wait wait wait.” Zack turned around with such a sudden force as we were standing right next to his SUV.

“What?” I spat out.

“Before you step inside my baby, give me that beautifully decorated cell phone of yours.”

I didn’t react, there is no way that i am giving him my-

“Remember the photograph.” He winked.

I sighed really loudly and took out my cell phone from my bra.

“And.” He said.

“And?” I repeated.

“And, that tiny pocket knife you always carry around with you.”

If i was some sort of vampire, i would have totally snapped that slender neck of his.

I rolled my eyes and took it out of my back left pocket.

“And anything else?” he asked.

“Do i look like a freaking weapon machine? NO!”

And at that he walked over to his so called ‘baby’ and opened the back door for me to step in, like a gentleman. I smiled at him and walked over to the front passenger’s side and sat down. I had to smirk at seeing him still standing there with that damn door open. He carefully shut the door and made his way to the driver’s seat. After 20 minutes of the ride i finally spoke.

“Does Zoya know you're here?” I asked.

“I haven’t spoken to her for days.”

“Where did you get that photo?”

“I have my ways.”

“What has she got to do with anything?”

“Be patient.”

“Where are you taking me!?”

“Okay that's it! Now it’s my turn to ask you, what's a solemn? What does your mother know but isn’t telling us? What information do you have on your mother’s ancestors?” he blurted out and caused a ring around my head.

“Who are us?” That was the only thing i caught above everything he had said.

“Now that is something you shall find out very, very soon.”

The car skidded to a shrieking stop. Zack quickly got out and opened my side of the car.

“Put your hands together as if you were praying in a church.” He ordered.

I gave him the confused look but decided not to bother arguing. And as i did that and looked up at him expectantly he tied a black wire around my wrists.

“Well, i only hope that your intention is not to drive me somewhere in your tinted SUV , tie me up and then rape me because at the moment, it kind of all adds up.” I said, flicking him a bored glance.

“Rose. Spare me.” He then tore off some thick grey ductape and stuck it on my lips, he looked pleased with himself, jerk. After telling me not to move, he left off to somewhere. I put both my legs up on the dashboard. My aim is to one day, lock Asher and Zack into a human sized cage and make them fight for a bar of chocolate, and after they finish smashing eachother , then i will sit in front of them and make them watch me eat the bar of chocolate myself.