Chapter 34

Zoya

The whole forest was filled with many tress but we came to a part where there were  fewer trees, four to be exact. They were in a shape of a large square and inside the large square was a large circle marked with chalk. Everyone gathered around the circle inside the square and Isabel and Onarhea were the only ones inside it.

“Theres still time Rhea, you can change your mind and all of this can be put behind us,”Isabel said.

“Thanks for the offer Bell but id rather destroy you for destroying everything that i used to be.”Onarhea said back.

“You do understand that since i was the one who started all this it does kind of make me like the mother of all witches, which clearly means i will win and you will die. But hey, theres nothing wrong with ridding the world from evil right?”Isabel said resting her hands on her hips.

“You think I’m alone? You’re wrong, Kat?”Onarhea smirked and Kat walked up to her side and stood there glaring at Isabel.

“Kat! You can’t… you wouldn’t.!”I shouted out but she completely ignored me. I tried to run up to her but someone pulled me back and i sprung back into a hard chest, it was Asher, he was glaring at me. I didn’t even realize when he had made his way to me.

Before anyone else could say anything more to Kat, Isabel and Onarhea plus Kat had begun with chanting their spells, streaks of red light shone from the power of their hands as Isabel and Onarhea were standing opposite to each other and Kat was standing next to Onarhea. With the bright red light coming from three different directions they all met in the middle where there was formed a bright blue coloured ball. Their chanting became louder and it was beginning to affect them in some sort of way, bleeding noses, eyes and mouths. Then suddenly Kat, still keeping her arm straight, began walking away from Onarhea while she was still chanting, Isabel looked at her and smiled, “I knew you wouldn’t betray us,”she said.

“You thought wrong,”Kat said weakly and Onarhea’s almost faded smile came brightly back, “I can’t take a side when they’re both wrong.”Kat stated which this time, wiped the smile off of Onarhea’s face instantly. Kat continued, “One of you tried to brainwash me into going against my best friend, she’s my sister Onarhea, nothing in this world could ever make me go against her. Even if Zoya did have the intention to destroy me, i would accept it happily and still hold nothing against her, thats the difference between both of us .. And Isabel, i witnessed you making out with Jai while you knew how much Zoya loves him and on the other hand you know its Asher that you want just because he reminds you so much of Nick which proves that even if you did steal Jai away from Zoya and Nick did end up coming back somehow, then you would even ditch Jai for him so why should i take your side either? I want you both dead-“

“But you cant kill me because I’m more powerful!”Isabel shouted angrily with a bark of laughter.

Kat’s light began to bloom blue instead of bright red like before, “Wheres my stupid little steadfast?”

“She’s right here,”I answered Kat as i walked up behind her with tears falling rapidly from my eyes.

“Just because she enhances you powers still doesn’t mean you can win!”Onarhea shouted but her own words felt sour to her, but i knew what this was, “She’s already won because theres only one thing in this world that can win any sort of battle, and that is love,”I said, knowing where all of this was headed, “The bond between Kat and i is love, neither you Isabel nor you Onarhea have that, all you two have is revenge and anger and that is the source of your destruction. Love has won, once again no matter what kind of relationship it is, have a happy trip to hell.”I said just as Kat put in all her strength to finish what had been started. Suddenly there was a huge bright yellow light coming from where Isabel and Onarhea were standing and then a big BAM! I quickly pulled Kat out of the circle, until a massive fire arose but only inside the perimeter of the large circle. Its like a huge burden had been lifted off my chest as i watched the blazing fire but my heart stopped just as i saw Jai walking up beside it, his image was a bit blurry because i wasn’t able to see properly since the fire was so big. He had tears in his eyes, “Im so sorry Zoya.”He said, i didn’t know what he meant until… He jumped into the fire.