Chapter 33

Narrator

Zoya had finally woken up inside the dorm room, safe and sound. Kat handed her a glass of orange juice and put her arms around her shoulders as she sat up on Zoya’s bed.

“Are you feeling okay?”Kat asked her even though she knew the answer.

“Yeah i guess so, I’ve dealt with this kind of pain before so I’m used to it. Plus I’m grateful for Isabel my baby to be in my life because if it wasn’t for her then i would find it a need to be crying over one of the Chambers once again. I just miss her so much i wonder how much she’s grown.”

The room went silent for minutes until Rose finally spoke, “the room feels empty without Aria.”

“No her name is Arianna and she is a backstabbing bitch alright she faked being our best friend for all these years and its best if we just get over it all.” Kat snapped. “Im going to go outside for just two minutes i need some air.”Kat added and stormed outside and inhaled in some fresh air. But it wasn’t for long since she once again came face to face with Onarhea.

“Oh lord, what do you want?”Kat asked her rolling her eyes.

“Don’t you feel angry?” Onarhea said as she circled around Kat.

“Because of that fact of my entire life is ruined all thanks to you and your ex best friends and ex fiancé then yep obviously birdbrain.”

“No, i meant because of Zoya..”Onarhea lowered her voice a little.

“No way why would i be she’s like a sister to me and plus she’s already got problems of her own.”

“But then again, doesn’t it make you angry how the attention is always on her and not you when you are the powerful one… She’s connected to Isabel’s bloodline Kat, she will destroy you… but then shouldn’t you do it before her, shouldn’t u destroy her first? I mean.. it would be for her and everyone else’s best.. think about it.”Onarhea stopped walking around Kat, Kat looked down she seemed confused and then after long paused break she finally spoke, “Actually you’re right! Its always Zoya in the spotlight and i should destroy her before she destroys me, you actually make a good point, Blondie,”she looked at Onarhea, smiling. Onarhea returned the grin, “Okay i have a plan but I’m not going to get you in on all the details but there will come a moment where i will need to impersonate you so i just need you to go along with it okay.”And Kat just nodded and walked back upstairs.

“Oh i just got text from Asher, they’re waiting for us at the place we used to meet by the garden for breakfast, hurry up and get into the bathrooms or else they’ll start complaining about how girls take ages to get ready.”Rose said.

*

 Zoya, Kat and Rose walked up to where the boys had seated and gave them a round of applause as they noticed the boys had already bought them breakfast instead of waiting for the girls to get it this time. 

“Dude you actually kissed that Isabel chick! I know how she’s so hot and all but seriously?!”Dominic busted out and Jai let out a loud cough and Zoya just about choked on her sandwich. Asher put his hand around Zoya and thats when she arose from her seat as tears sprang in her eyes along with hatred. She didn’t get going too far from the table just when all of a sudden Nadia came running towards the rest of them.

“Guys i know where Onarhea’s been keeping Isabel!”She shouted.

“Where?”Jai said immediately tuning in.

“I used a locaters spell and found out, i need someone to come with me so..”Nadia looked around for who to take but her eyes obviously landed on Asher, “You , Ash you come with me.”Asher just shrugged as he came fourth but then Zoya pitched in, “Um excuse me but she is my child so if anyones going its me.”