Chapter 18

😄Kat😄

I couldn't control myself at all. I felt such pleasure with all of the power in me that I never wanted it to stop. I heard faint screams in the background with everybody telling me to stop but it made no difference. I felt Zoya's vibe next to me who also told me to stop, but the difference was that only her voice was loud and clear which made me react as she was my steadfast. She then gripped onto my arm and firmly told me to stop one more time until I finally stopped and fell to the ground. Mom fell alongside me coarsely rubbing my back but then I felt completely fine. 
"Mom it’s okay." I told her but she still didn't stop.
"Mom really I'm fine," I said hoisting myself up with a smile.
"How do you feel now?" Zoya said smiling at me. 
"Who knows, I might get the whole hang of this powerful witch thing," I said smirking at her. "So what are the preparations for mission kill slutriana and assephyr?" I looked around the place with my hands on my hips but I got blank expressions. But then finally Zoya answered, “No first we're going to go and check on Rose and then figure out where Nathan is. Mrs Malik I think you should stay with us because we'll need you a lot."
"Ohhh why can’t we find Nathan first? Just leave Rose and Zack together, they probably what their privacy," I said winking over at Zoya but she gave me the ' ew disgusting' look but that’s alright because I  found it very amusing. 

We finally reached the hospital and asked around for what room Rose was in. The room number 4659 had their door wide open. Rose was inside and she turned her head to smile at all of us. God how I hated the smell of hospitals! She was on one of those small tiny beds with a small table next to it with dried up flowers, lucky we stopped by to get her flowers after having lunch. There was a chair on the left side of the bed which Zack was sitting on and he didn't even bother to look up at us. On the right side, the nurse was pressing buttons on a weird looking meter of some sort. In usual situations like this, you would expect the nurse to be all happy go lucky with a contagious smile but this nurse seemed as though the whole world’s pain was burdened upon her shoulders. She didn't seem like one to be too happy with her life, even her blue uniform was becoming tight and her hazel brown hair was tied into a messy bun. She glared at as if we just gave her a list of reasons why she’s single, or in another case why she should be single. "Sorry to burst your bubble but only three people are allowed to stay in here with the patient." She said giving all of us the evils. 
Zack got up and Zoya, Jai and I decided to stay. We all felt really awkward with the nurse staring at us four but then as she saw that Zack was about to leave, she packed up her wires and also left and I finally exhaled air which I didn't know how long I had breathed in for. I sat down onto the chair and Kat sat onto the side of the bed in front of me. Jai was standing now where the nurse was standing. Zack then pushed passed Jai and lightly brushed his lips onto Rose's forehead before leaving which then made us all widen our eyes at Rose who just smiled or actually blushed. The door was still left wide open and just as Zack walked outside I saw Asher pat him on the back and call him a 'hunter' probably explaining that he found out but obviously even Asher isn't that stupid to tell Zack that he's a developing vampire because Zack might as well kill him.
We all took deep breaths and told Rose everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. 
"Oh my god! So what are you going to name it?" Rose said excited about hearing that Zoya was expecting to give birth around the end of next month.
"But like isn't a 6 month pregnancy sort of weird especially how you find out when it comes to the last month?" She continued and we just told her that’s how you give birth to an immortal baby. "So who's the dad then!?" Rose asked and then covered her mouth with her palm instantly becoming oblivious to the fact that Jai was standing right next to here.
"Im the dad because frankly Asher was ready to kill the baby today. I promise to be the best dad in the world." Jai said looking at Rose but actually meant for Zoya. We all smiled; maybe this part of our issues wasn't so bad.
"So where’s Nathan? Have you heard anything?" I quickly asked taking advantage of the moment.
"Um actually nope, we heard nothing yet." Rose replied sadly.
Jai swapped around with Zack but Zoya and I stayed inside as Claire and Asher weren't so interested to meet Rose.
The doctors said for Rose to be admit in the hospital for about a week and she was to be kept under observation. Zack insisted on staying with her. 
There was no way that we would be going back to the farmhouse as it was definitely not safe there anymore. We all just crashed at Claire's house and decided to commit to all our training and preparations for going against Ariana and Zephyr. Mom helped with the spells continuously and Zoya was always there to bring me back if I zoned out. Claire was teaching Asher and Jai how to become professionals at using all types of weapons. I would love to be learning on how to use killing machines but then I had to stay inside and learn to control and pretty much use my powers.

Three nights later as we were all having dinner at the table, Zoya decided to ask all of us if we had any idea on who the secret mystical hunter in our school is.
“Whoever it is must have complete information on what's going on with all of you, even before you all found out for yourselves. Well who cares for now. Just stay careful.”Claire explained digging into her meal; she seemed more animal like than guardian angel material. Okay now I officially felt sick in the pit of my stomach.