Chapter 31

Jai

It had been long enough and Kat should have been back by now. I called her up many times on her phone but it just kept going to voicemail. I decided to call up Nathan instead and he immediately picked up.

“Hey Nathan, how much longer will Kat be there?”I asked him.

“Kat? She’s not here, I’ve been waiting for so long she isn’t even picking up her cell phone.”

“Nathan are you still in the school parking lot?”I asked, alarmed.

“Yeah why?”

“I’ll be there in two minutes we have to find Kat i think she’s in some type of danger.” I quickly hung up and started for the front door not telling anyone where i was headed.

I saw Nathan standing next to his car with a worried look on his face. He threw me his car keys and i knew i’d be the one driving. We immediately took off with the screeching noise of the friction between the tires and the road. We didn’t have to go too far to find her because just as we turned the second bend we saw a white Mercedes halt in the middle of the road and the back door opened up and somebody was pushed out onto the ground. Then car then sped away. The person lying on the road could only have been Kat, with her red hair. The car wasn’t even parked and both Nathan and i ran out. Nathan ran and picked Kat up into his arms and at least she was still conscious, she just had some scratches on her arms.

“Kat what the hell! Wheres Isabel?”I shouted but all Kat replied with was , “Onarhea.”

I was so pissed off that i began running for the direction where the White Mercedes had left but Kat jumped out of Nathan’s arms and stopped me. “Stop, she’s safe, lets go back , Zoya needs to hear about this.”

Without uttering another word we all went back to the dorm where now Rose also was waiting for us.

“Wheres Isabel!”Zoya shouted as the first thing when she saw that our baby was missing. I quickly grabbed onto her shoulders ,”don’t worry she’s fine. Kat is just going to explain where she is.”

“Guys so i was just taking Isabel to see Nathan and i was walking down A corridor when before i knew it something hard whacked my head and i fell unconscious. And when i opened my eyes Onarhea was here, she was the one in the drivers seat and she looked like such a bitch I’m honestly tell you-“

“Kat get to the point!”Asher cut her off.

“Shut up asshole, anyways so where was i.. oh yeah so she told me she’s taking Isabel away from here because its not safe for her and she told me that she can assure us that nothing will happen to her and when i tried arguing she took off and pushed me out of the car.”

By this time Zoya had already began to sob vigorously onto my chest. “Shhh, at least she’s safe and we know who she’s with.”I tried to comfort her even though i was worried like hell.

“And how are we supposed to believe that she’s safe? Just because some old blonde witch who randomly pops out from one of shake spheres novels tells us to?”Asher butts in and Zoya’s sobbing increases as well as the wetness of my shirt.

“I prefer the golden era, shake sphere just seems too cheesy.”A new voice added to our conversation. We all turned around to see Onarhea standing my the front door, which i was sure nobody heard opening. She stood there with her blonde curls and full pink lips just smirking at all of us.

“Uh no, I’m sticking to barbie witch now.”Asher said returning her gaze and she dropped her smirk immediately. 

“And what the hell is up with all of you who come from the old time, were you all born with ‘bitch mode’?”Nathan quickly added and Kat elbowed him hard.

Zoya angrily walked up to Onarhea, “Where the hell is my baby?”

“Aww poor you, does momma miss her sweet pea?”Onarhea started laughing and then made a face which nobody could figure out until she lifted up her hand pointing to Zoya but before Onarhea could do something, Kat made a move forcing Onarhea to stumble back a few steps until she was against the door. Öh no you don’t.” Kat winked at her.

Onarhea brushed herself off and circled Kat but Kat just rolled her eyes, “Katherine-“she began but Kat cut her off, “Its Kat.”

“Right, right Kat. The same anger, the same face, the same power how could i forget.”She smiled, “Im sorry for the fact that i was just about to fry your little friends brain right now but she just reminds me way too much of someone who i would love to have had the chance to kill myself. And she goes ahead and names her daughter the same name!”Onarhea shouted.

“She was your best friend once!”I shouted at her. “Yes, that was once! Not until she gave me the power to destroy myself!” Onarhea shouted and everyone went quiet except for Dominic who had just walked inside the room, “Well what a beautiful destruction i must say.”He spoke looking up and down Onarhea in awe and she returned a not so great expression. “For someone who just came out of a gazilliion years ago i didn’t expect you to be wearing tight jeans and a leather jacket but might i say you look awfully smoking hot.”Dominic continued and earned a smack on the head from Kat. “Ow! Kat, maybe you should try going blonde, maybe you’ll look this hot too.” He laughed.

“No thank you, I’m fine with what i have.”Kat spat.

“Wait a sec,”Zoya said looking at Dominic, “How do you know? Wait, how do you know anything at all?”And then the confusion finally hit all of us, how the hell does Dominic know any of this?

“Oh see, since I’ve know you guys from like junior year, i began to have my doubts about whatever’s going on, and then i met another hot chick called Claire who you all are familiar with and she said i was cool enough to know.”Dominic explained while pulling up his collar.

“Uh cool, um yeah sure.”Asher said smacking Dominic’s back.

“Cooler than you,”Dominic argued.

“You both are losers now shut up, so Onarhea, we would appreciate some further information on Isabel now, the baby one.”Kat said angrily.

“look honestly no matter how much i hate seeing Zoya’s face, baby Isabel is safe. Im sure one of you must have noticed her fast growth or something at least, she needed to be in a safer place. Kat, i kind of may have kidnapped your mum to take care of her but no hard feelings because the sight of me can’t exactly get her blood boiling since we kind of have the same face,”Onarhea smiled innocently “And if all of you are pretty much wondering how the hell i got here it’s because, you see how Isabel being conceived was a bit of a shocker yeah so since Zoya was Kat’s steadfast something from the other side of the wraiths world lured me here and its bound to nature yata yata so you get the point. Anyways i shall have to go now.”She finished but before leaving she turned around once more toward Kat, “Nice touch with locking Zephyr up in his own home.”She winked and Kat returned her with a sarcastic smile.