Preference: You're on your period

Ashton: "It's just so beautiful!" you cry, wiping the tears off your face with your hands. Your boyfriend Ashton sat beside you, staring at you and rolling his eyes as Toy Story came to an end. Every four weeks he had to deal with this but thankfully after two years of training he had the system down and knew exactly what to do. He knew exactly what types of products you needed and now had the memorised, right down to the brand, and would usually by them a few days before hand that way there was no panic when it started, though of course you always panicked, completely forgetting that Ashton was always prepared. You had trained him well that was for sure. As soon as the movie was over Ashton ushered you up to bed where he had a hot water bottle, freshly baked cookies and a block of your favourite chocolate waiting for you, along with a cup of tea. You wrestled him into a hug, almost crying you saw the scene in front of you. "All for you my love," he said. You jumped into bed, him following your lead, letting you cuddle up against him as you enjoyed the delicious food, and the comfy pillow that his body had become for you.

Michael: You and Michael had only been dating for just under a month when the time came around. You were at his place, left with no supplies, no nothing, and you were starting to panic. You had locked yourself in the bathroom, at a complete loss of what to do. "Babe? Y/N are you in there?" Michael knocked on the door. "I'm busy!" you called back to him. "Is everything alright? You've been in there for a while now?" "Michael I'm fine just go away!" you exclaimed. "Is there anything I can do?" he offered. You were about to protest when you realised that he could. You went over to the door and opened it a crack. "Can you go to the shops for me?" you asked him. He was puzzled but let you keep talking. "I need some... things." "Some things? Can you elaborate?" he asked. You were growing impatient, tapping your foot on the ground. "I'm on my period Michael. I have blood flowing out of vagina and I need some tampons to stop the blood from going everywhere." He looked like a moose his eyes were so wide. You were growing impatient with him and snapped but you couldn't help but chuckle at his reaction. "O-Ok," he stuttered out. You texted him through a list, with photos so he wouldn't get lost, and half an hour later he returned. Needless to say he put the date in his calendar that way he never had to get the health lecture from you again.

Calum: Your phone buzzed as you laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. You sighed before rolling over in bed and reaching for your phone, seeing the time as 1:30am, answering the call from your boyfriend. "Hey Calum," you greeted him. "Hey beautiful, how's it going?" "Eh, alright. I'm just so hungry! I swear I could eat an entire restaurant right now I'm that hungry," you complained, popping another piece of chocolate into your mouth. Calum just chuckled on the other end of the line. "I'll be there in twenty," he said, hanging up the phone. You were left pouting in bed, confused as to why he would just hang up on you like that. Twenty five minutes later you were ready to fall asleep when there a knock at your front door. You bounded through the house opening the door cautiously, only to find Calum standing there with a brown paper bag from McDonalds in his hand. You almost burst into tears of joy but instead you jumped into Calum's arms, hugging him as tight as possible. "Thank you," you whispered in his ear. "Anything for my girl. Besides you did the same for me last week after the studio. Except it was 3am," he recalled. You nodded, following him up to your bedroom after you had locked the front door. The two of you laid in bed and ate while Calum tuned on a repeat of the nights AFL game, the two of you screaming at the TV as the umpires drove you crazy.

Luke: You were joining your boyfriend Luke, and Ashton, Michael and Calum on the European leg of their world tour when that time of month came around. You had been acting moody for the last few days, your hormones being rather cruel to you. One day when the five of you were sitting backstage in the green room, killing time before the show started, you had a bit of a meltdown because there was no more apple pie left. Sure you were probably just being incredibly dramatic but a woman needs pie, there is no denying this! Everyone just laughed at you, Ashton then saying "Guess it must be that time of the month". As soon as he said that you turned around, death glaring him. Very quickly he went from laughing to cowering behind Michael. Luke stood up, smacking Ashton on the back of the head and leading you out of the room. "Don't worry, I'll kill him later," he said. You smiled, burying your face in his chest as you hugged him. "And this is why I love you," you uttered. "Now to make you love me even more," he pushed you back slightly so that you could see his face, "Let's go get you some apple pie." Your eyes lightened up immediately, the thought of hot apple pie with cream making your mouth water. "Hmmm pie," you cooed. "Can I get two slices?" you asked him as you walked out of the arena and towards the bakery that was just around the corner. "You can have a whole apple pie," he said, making your jaw drop. You stopped in your tracks, putting your hand on the back of his head and kissed him long and hard on the mouth for a good thirty seconds before pulling away, leaving him gasping for air. "Well then. I should buy you pie more often," he said, making you giggle. He took your hand in his and you headed for the bakery, your tummy rumbling. As soon as you got back to the green room Ashton tried to steal a piece of pie only to have you kick him in the crotch. He never made any period jokes or stole your pie again.