Preference: His management makes you break up with him - Part 1

Ashton: “What?!” you shouted. 

“Miss Y/L/N please don’t shout,” one of the 5SOS managers demanded. You were at the band’s management’s headquarters in London at a meeting alone. 

“Why are you making me do this?” you asked, wiping the tears off your cheeks. 

“It’s what is best for the band. You and Ashton having a relationship is not what is best for the band.” 

“What about what’s best for him?!” you exclaimed. 

“The band is what’s best for him. You are not.” You choked back sobs. “You have to break up with him. No questions asked.” 

“What am I supposed when he asks me why I’m ending it?” 

“Make something up. Don’t mention that it was us otherwise he’ll be mad at us.” 

“Is that so bad?” you snapped. 

“Yes. Because if he is mad at us we don’t want to have to do something drastic,” he stared you down. 

“I don’t want to break up with him. I can’t do this,” you wept. 

“Do it or you’ll regret it.” 

You got up and stormed out of the room, still crying. Once you reached the hotel you headed up to the room you shared with Ashton. 

“Babe is that you?” Ashton called out. 

“Y-Yeah,” you stuttered. He rounded the corner of the room and grinned as soon as he saw you. He wrapped his arms around you tightly, pressing his lips to yours in what was possibly the last kiss you’d ever have with him. At that thought the tears started falling again. 

“Y/N are you ok?” he pulled back, looking concerned to see you crying. 

“Ashton I... I have to do something... and I don’t want to do it.” 

“What is it? You know I never want you to do something you’re not comfortable with,” he told you, only making it harder for you. 

“Ashton before I say this I just want you to remember everything we’ve been through together, and how much I love you.” 

“I love you too,” he said, looking concerned. 

“Never forget that Ashton. Promise me that.” 

“Babe what’s going on you’re scaring me now.” 

“Just promise me.” 

“I promise. Now please tell me what’s going on,” he begged you. 

“I’m going home Ashton. Back to Australia,” you confessed. 

“What? Why?” he questioned, gripping tightly onto your hands. “I thought you liked it here. I thought... I thought you were happy here with me. We’ll be going home in a couple of weeks. I mean I get you might be homesick but-” 

“Ashton,” you cut him off, softly caressing your cheek. “I’m not homesick.” 

“Then why are you leaving?” he asked, tearing up. 

“I think you’re better off here alone Ashton. Without me.” 

“What? No... no I’m not better off here alone without you. Don’t leave me alone here I need you,” his breathing got shaky. 

“I have to go. You don’t need me Ashton, you’ll be fine alone.” 

“No I won’t!” tears started dripping down his face. “I need you here with me. Why are you leaving me?”