Preference: How you meet at his concert

Ashton: You were sitting at a soundcheck for 5 Seconds of Summer’s concert. You’d gotten VIP tickets and you and 14 other people were standing in front of the stage, listening as the band played ‘Good Girls’. Ashton, your favourite member, was banging away at the drums, sweat dripping down his face. You were so excited just to be able to see these boys in person, and so close. 

She said to me, forget what you thought, coz good girls are bad girls that haven’t been caught,” they sang, just as they started to play the final chorus. One second you were dancing along to the music, and the next you were on the ground, hand over your eye. 

“Shit!” you heard Ashton exclaim from the stage. The music stopped and you heard pounding footsteps come towards you. 

“Are you ok?!” you opened your other eye and found Ashton crouched down next to you. 

“What happened?” you asked him. 

“One of my drumsticks may have escaped my hands and hit you in the face,” he bit his lip nervously. “I’m really sorry!” 

“I-It’s fine,” you winced as you tried to open your eye. 

“Here lets get you to the nurse,” he helped you up and led you backstage and to the nurse. 

“Well love you should be fine. Just keep your eye closed for a bit ok? Give those eye drops some time to take effect,” the nurse said. 

“Ok. Thanks,” you smiled at her. 

“No worries,” she wandered away and you looked to Ashton who hadn’t left your side. 

“I am so sorry about that...” he’d gone to say your name but didn’t know it. 

“Y/N,” you filled in for him. 

“I’m Ashton,” he held his hand to you. “But I guess you already know that,” he said with a smirk. 

“Yeah,” you blushed. 

“So Y/N I was wondering, to make it up for temporarily half-blinding you, if you wanted to go out for lunch now?” he asked nervously. 

“I’d love to. But you’re going to have to help me walk,” you joked. 

“Not an issue babe,” he replied cheekily. 

Michael: “AHHHHH!!!” you heard a very loud voice coming towards you. 

“Shit!” you exclaimed as you tumbled to the ground, someone laying on top of you. 

“I’m sorry!” the boy above you apologised as he scrambled up to his feet. He held out his hands and helped you up. 

“Thanks,” you smiled at the cute green-haired boy standing in front of you. 

“I’m Michael,” he introduced himself. 

“Y/N,” you replied. 

“I’m sorry for running into you, my friends were chasing me,” he pointed over his shoulder to the three boys who were standing a few metres away, smirks on their faces. 

“It’s fine. I’m not hurt. Are you ok?” you asked him. 

“Yeah I’m all good,” he nodded, a cute smile on his face. 

“Hey weren’t you on stage before?” you checked. 

“Yeah, I’m part of 5 Seconds of Summer, we’re opening for One Direction,” he explained.