077☠

It's good to be back 😎

Warning: the start of the sequel isn't really happy so get a box of tissues

Happy Reading XX

t.m

✖️✖️✖️

Previously on Kill & Run...

"Harry!" she screamed, her terror-filled eyes locking with mine as the ledge started to crumble. "Harry, don't let go!" she yelled again, fingers fumbling to hold onto mine, but she was slipping away.

   "Scarlett!"

   "Harry!" she screeched once more before her fingers slipped from mine and she began to fall away quickly.

  I watched in horror as she fell rapidly, her screams of my name echoing throughout my ears. Her terror-filled dark eyes were locked with mine as her body quickly disappeared into the mist.

Scarlett had fallen to her death

~-~

H A R R Y 🔫

  The silence was deafening as I laid there on the edge of the cliff, still not being able to comprehend what had just happened. Then suddenly, all of it started replaying in my head again. Killing Andrei, and pushing him off a cliff. Scarlett falling off of the cliff. Scarlett.

  Don't let me go Harry! I heard her voice echoing in my ears, the same phrase repeating in my head again and again before I let out a loud shout.

   "Scarlett!" I cried, pushing myself to my feet, ready to jump off the edge and pretty much die with her.

   "Harry! No!" Damien yelled instantly, his strong arms grabbing my ones and tugging me back and away from the edge.

   "No Damien," I grunted, wildly shoving his face and wriggling against his hold. My knee hit his crotch and he went down with a groan, while I wriggled out of his grasp quickly and sprinted for the edge.

  But this time, Vlad caught me, and he was much stronger.

   "Harry don't fucking do anything stupid!" Vlad spoke in his loud gruff voice, wounding his arms tightly around my body as I protested and cried for Scarlett.

   "I need to save her!" I screamed, the tears finally pricking my eyes. "My baby is down there! I need to save her! Please Vlad please!"

   "Harry! Listen to me she's dead!" As soon as Vlad spoke his words I stopped struggling. Finally allowing it all to sink in. "She's gone Harry, I'm sorry."

   "She's dead," I whimpered to myself, everything registering slowly in my head. "S-Scarlett's dead." The words kept floating around in my head, getting louder and louder until it was deafening and I felt my hands clamping down on my ears as tears started to roll down my cheeks. It felt like everything was sucked into a vacuum, everyone was talking to me, but they sounded blurred out. Before I knew it, I was falling out of consciousness and into darkness.

~-~

My eyelids flickered open to the dim room. Except it wasn't a room. I was in the aircraft we used to get up to the cliff. The cliff. The one Scarlett fell off, all because of me. I closed my eyes again, praying this was all just a goddamn nightmare and that I was back home in bed with my baby lying next to me.

  My eyes fluttered shut again and I swallowed thickly, too afraid to face the reality of what had happened. I wished I could just sleep and never wake up again, because now that I was awake, there was no running away from the grief I was about to face.