Other H.S. fanfics

Hi babes, so this will be a part that contains information on my other Harry fanfics so that you can get an idea of what they're about and whether or not you would like to read it. This part will be updated often as the years go along, as new fanfics come and go. The fanfics will be in order of the newest to the oldest.

✰ ✰ ✰

Heavy Crown | On-going

❝This heavy crown, Harry, it comes and goes around, but you've got it now and you have the power to do anything.

However, be careful with how you play your cards when you have the queen in your hand as well.❞

✰ Basically Harry and the girl are from two different royal families

✰ Basically Harry and the girl are from two different royal families. The girl's family tries to overthrow Harry's family in a rebellion in order to try and take The Golden Throne, which pretty much rules the whole country and all the kingdoms. But the girl's family fails and her father gets beheaded. In order to establish peace between the two families, they both offer up one of their children, Harry from the Styles family and the girl, Reina, from the Rahraenos family in an arranged marriage.

✰ Read on to find out about how their relationship blossom while everyone quickly becomes blind to the upcoming twists and events that occur only after Harry marries Reina.

✰Y'all know I love writing smut, and medieval times, Prince Harry is honestly so hot. There's POC, which is gr8. There will be graphic violence, kinda like in Kill & Run. But no sexual assault or rape like in True Colors.

✰ ✰ ✰

True Colors | Ongoing

❝She was a stranger who became a mistake, but that mistake made me feel alive.❞

✰ So this story is about two people from two different worlds and backgrounds, hooking up for one night and then continuing it until Harry eventually falls for the girl

✰ So this story is about two people from two different worlds and backgrounds, hooking up for one night and then continuing it until Harry eventually falls for the girl. Sounds typical I know. He's this rich, privileged guy who's actually quite nice and somewhat innocent. The girl is a completely opposite to him. But Harry falls for the illusion the girl puts up instead for her true self because she never shows her true colors. It's only until she begins feeling for him, she starts revealing her colors, and that's where everything goes to shit.

✰ This story is probably the most dark and emotional story I've ever written, so it ain't a walk in the park. More like a crazy ass roller coaster.

✰ There's a lot of POC characters (the main is a woc), something I barely included in K&R lmao. Smut too! But beware, there is heavy drug use and some sexual assault (rape).

✰ ✰ ✰

6 Man| Completed

❝Having her soft sweet lips against mine, kissing away every single worry and doubt that floated through my mind - had me falling into an invisible trap where I'd be going against everything I had ever known and everyone I had ever grown up with.❞

A supernatural Harry fanfic where he is the witch hunter, and she is the witch.

✰ You for sure don't have to know any background knowledge on witches and all that because everything is explained in detail

✰ There are is an organization of the most infamous witch hunters in the world called The Saviors, who slay witches as a living because they think witches are a threat to the world. In order to take down the witch population, they have to take down the 7 Supremes, who are the 7 most powerful witches in the world.

✰ Harry is known as 6 Man because he's taken down 6 of the 7 Supremes, and is on the look out for the 7th one whom he finds in New Orleans. While his flawless facade masked his true intentions, his heart begins to fall for the 7th Supreme and things go a little downhill from there.

✰ Again, the main is a WOC (from Haiti and German, English Dutch and Norwegian), there's more POC and lots of smut. I mean it when I say lots of smut. There isn't drug use or sexual assault in this book like in True Colors.

✰ ✰ ✰

Hi babes, I completely forgot to add to the 'thank you' note all the social media that I have for the K&R series and just my social media in general.

Twitter: macklemcvey

Instagram: thiora.m (private)
                 macklemcvey (wattpad insta)

Tumblr: backtwoblack (personal one)
            macklemcvey (wattpad one)

Hope to see you guys again during any of these books xx

t.m.