091☠

That's Scarlett btw 😛😛😛

down below is what Harry's wearing in this chapter, plus the tattoos, lip ring and eyebrow piercing as per usual lmao.

BUT HE LOOKS SO GOOD 😫😫😫

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

H A R R Y 🔫

  As I stood on the first floor, hands pressed against the thick stone railing, gazing over the mass of people gathered on the marble dance floor; I reminisced back to the time I attended one of these extravagant balls

As I stood on the first floor, hands pressed against the thick stone railing, gazing over the mass of people gathered on the marble dance floor; I reminisced back to the time I attended one of these extravagant balls. It was during Scarlett's first mission.

My pale jade eyes gazed over the huge amount of people who've turned up, dressed in the colors black, red and gold, attire literally dripping with money. The Comet had announced the ball to be a Spanish masquerade ball, the theme being ebony black, ravishing red, and glowing gold, along with the masks.

I leaned against the large pillar next to me, finger tugging on my lip ring habitually. My eyes traveled up the enormous chandelier that hung from the ceiling, lights sparkling and shining brighter that any of the gems worn by the women and some men. Two identical stone staircases curled up from the sides of the ballroom, leading up to the first floor and forming a stupendous balcony.

My teeth sunk into my lower lip as I watched people enter through the grand double doors, keeping my eyes peeled open for αήττητος whom could be arriving any moment now. With a little more digging, we finally managed to find out what the other team members of αήττητος looked like, as well as the leader, just so we could keep an eye on them while they engage in their plan to take down The Comet.

"Is everyone in place?" I heard Vlad's gruff voice speak to me through the transparent earpiece that was in my ear, hidden away by my long curls.

"Yep," I said, popping the 'p' as I gazed through my jet-black masquerade mask.

Everyone from Valkyrie, apart from Max and Vlad, were spread around the ballroom, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious, but mostly for αήττητος. My gaze flickered to each member, spotting Seth by the bar, Jade standing by the balcony, and Damien on the other side of the room standing on the second floor.

"Good, because they just arrived," Vlad responded smoothly, causing my throat to tighten.

My alert eyes immediately darted to the double doors, which were swung open by the doormen allowing three couples to walk in, along with one man trailing behind. The first couple was of a dark-skinned woman, looking mighty fierce in a skintight black gown with gold detailing and a low V-neck. Viola. Her dark mask concealed her face as she strolled in with her hand clutching the bicep of one, unbelievably tall man. Makoa A.K.A Cerebus. The Hawaiian man was dressed up smartly in a simple suit with a white button up, the collar popped open with this lengthy hair flowing down to his shoulders.