102☠

Updated cuz 100K on this book!! Thank you all so much❤️, idk what I will do once this book is over. Probably go cry in a corner lmao.

Important A/N at the end!!

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

H A R R Y 🔫

  The morning light trickled through the gaps left by the unclosed curtains; I pulled together yesterday night to conceal the moonlight. A light sigh escaped my lips as I slowly opened my eyes, only to find the beautiful woman I was in love with sprawled across my chest, snoring softly. My lips curled into a smile, my hand coming up to brush her chocolate-caramel locks away from her face. 

  I felt overwhelmed once again, something I've been feeling lately during this week. I couldn't even begin to describe how happy I was that I now had Scarlett back in my arms, with her memories still intact, still loving me. It made me wonder what I did to deserve this, to have her actually alive in the first place. During those last five months, I was at my worst and I was beginning to realize I could never really move on without Scarlett in my life. I was terrified of living, as sad as that sounded; I needed her.

  Having her here with me, curled up on my chest, warm body against mine, had me feeling an overwhelming sense of happiness wash over me. I was happy. Even though we were still in the midst of this chaotic problem with Omega. The last few days with her have been amazing, rekindling our relationship and making up for lost time. I was thankful to Vlad and the others for taking care of the Omega problem while Scarlett and I were caught up with each other.

  The whole problem with Omega was difficult for me to ignore, especially since they were lying suspiciously low while we had two of their most important people. It had me paranoid, that they'd attack us and take Scarlett away from me. My heart tightened at the thought, my arms moving to wrap around her shoulders automatically as if I was afraid I'd lose her immediately. But there was no sign of them doing such a thing. Vlad kept me updated as requested, since he firmly told me to focus on Scarlett while they dealt with Omega.

  A soft yawn that escaped Scarlett's lips pulled me out of my thoughts, her body shifting slightly as she hooked her leg onto my torso and tucked her face into the dip of my neck. I turned my head to the side, pressing a kiss into her hair. I smiled at the sight of her wearing my favorite t-shirt and just her panties. Last night after our intimate activities we took a shower to get cleaned up before falling asleep immediately due to exhaustion.

  My thumb traced her hipbone where the t-shirt had risen. My gaze travelled down, noticing the faded red-purple bruises that were dotted around her hips. A scowl etched onto my face when my phone started ringing from across the room. A low whine was emitted from Scarlett's throat when I tried to untangle us, her arms tightening around my waist as she snuggled against me.

   "Don't get it," she muttered against the skin of my neck, eyes still screwed shut as I chuckled lightly and listened nevertheless.

  The ringing died down eventually, much to our pleasure. I ran my fingers lightly through Scarlett's hair as I resumed my thinking. But soon enough, my phone started to ring again. A groan escaped my lips when that happened, knowing that it's probably an urgent call. I wasn't even sure where my phone was. It sounded like it was coming from the living room, or kitchen.

   "Harry," she whined when I tried to pull away, a tiny smile drawling on my lips when she clung to me like a koala.

   "Baby, I have to get that," I murmured, ducking down to press a firm kiss to her forehead before fully untangling myself from her.