094☠

so I decided to double-update cuz why not?

the feels hit me HARD in this chapter honestly😫

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

S C A R L E T T 💣

The next to days were spent filming a series of videos of Sami being held captive and 'tortured'. I too was involved. The videos were meant for Omega, Viola specifically, hoping that they would receive the impression that Sami and I were vulnerable and practically useless in The Organization's hands. It worked when we got a response from Viola, her surprisingly agreeing to lay low and not plan any attacks on The Organization or any other agencies until we figured out what to do with Omega. If Omega did attack us, The Organization said Sami and I would be 'killed'.

Niall and his crew always kept a close eye on Omega using God's Eye, which was this amazing contraption where you could track anyone in the world. For now, Omega laid low. We always saw videos of Viola raging due to frustration because The Organization was holding the upper hand and until we figured out how to deal with Omega, Omega themselves would just have to sit and wait. Even though it did seem a bit suspicious that they were laying low, we increased our security and stayed on guard all the time, all while keeping a close watch on them.

The Blake guy was still held as prisoner for breaking the rules of The Organization. Apparently he hadn't seen me when I arrived so he didn't have anything to report to Omega about that. I was surprised to find out that him and I had a thing long time back, before Harry and I became a thing. Harry was extremely furious; therefore he was the one to torture Blake in order to get answers from him. But he too was clueless just like Sami, only spying on me and always reporting back to Viola.

Halfway through the week, I spent time with Harry and his friends; learning more and more about my past, trying to see if it was really worth going through such a risky operation. It really was worth the risk. None of them pressured me into doing it, but simply showed me why they think it would be worth it. The neurosurgeon they were bringing in was one of Ford's closest friends, the man who was the previous leader of The Organization. His daughter led the agency now, doing an utterly impressive job while at it.

These were the thoughts that flashed through my head as I opened my journal, feeling overwhelmed once again as I skimmed through the pages. Harry told me it was a good way to get an idea of what my past was like when I read through the journal. A sad smile dipped into my lips when I thought about Harry.

My journal had many entries regarding him and the bittersweet ways he had treated me. I was confused with the past me as to why the hell did I stick with him after all the horrible things he had done. But the more I read, the more aware I was of how it was worth it at the end.

I chuckled to myself when I read through the entry of our first kiss, eyes gazing over the area that was sectioned off at the bottom of the page to four tiny drawings of his ruby heart-shaped lips.