Thank You ☠

*clears throat for a long sappy thank you message

Hi babes,

Wow I can't believe the K&R series is actually over. It took me about a year and a half approximately to write the two books, which is like wow. We've come a long way :')

So let me start off by saying thank you to every single person who has voted, commented and read the books. Thank you to those who have promoted the books and told other people to read it because if it weren't for you guys these books wouldn't be where they are right now without your support. I mean, Kill & Run is almost at 1 million. ONE FUCKING MILLION.

You guys did THAT.

Shout out to my homies who have been there since day 1. You guys are the ones who've probably seen my writing progress the most. Thank you to everyone who stuck with this book for so long, till the very end because I know people who've given up because Scarlett was annoying at the start, or that the plot didn't make sense or whatever.

To those new people who've just started reading the book like a month ago or last week or something, kudos to you for somehow managing to read all them 70 chapters in such short timing. I know a few people who finished K&R in a day. That's some dedication man, thanks for the support once again.

I really hope you enjoyed the series, the characters. I'm so terribly sorry if the epilogue didn't make you satisfied, I didn't know how else to end it and to be honest I was satisfied with it so I didn't want to force myself to change it. I hope you're happy with Scarlett and Harry living the life they wanted with a family and away from The Organization, if not then idk.

I hope to see you guys again in my other books. I think my next one will be quite intense and dramatic like this one, so look out for that. Info on that will be up soon on this book itself so you'll know when and what it's about and etc.

Just a few questions I thought you might like to answer

💀 What was your favorite scene out of both books?

💀 Who was your favorite and least favorite character of the entire series?

💀 Which book was better K&R or R&H? In terms of writing, plot twists, characters and etc.

💀 Were you satisfied with the ending? Especially the epilogue? Give me your honest opinion.

💀 Lastly, is there anything you would've changed about the series?

OKAY IMMA END THIS WITH AN I LOVE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH! Thank you for supporting me and my passion of writing. It means the world for me and I'll never forget the memories we've made in this series.

It's only fitting I end this note with this

Until we meet again (hopefully)....

t.m.