85☠

My mood is sucky but updated as promised xx

Loads going on during this chapter and the next, can't wait to see the reactions 😛

Also it has been around five months since Scarlett died, since she died in March and it's now August. So this chapter is in August.
Just to make that clear for ya 😊

Happy Reading xx

t.m

✖️✖️✖️

H A R R Y 🔫

One month later

  Things have gotten remotely better for me ever since I started Jade's support group. Now that Spencer and Louis have apologized to me I felt like I had genuine friends who cared for me, even though I had Damien and Jade the whole time. It just felt better to be surrounded with more people who were willing to be there for me and support me through these dark times. The dark times that weren't so dark anymore.

  However, I had been spending most of my free time with Niall. He had been improving a lot with his walking, he still needed some aid and more practice, but I was able to get Damien or Max to help him out whenever I was busy going on missions. He insisted on helping me with something in return for helping him. I didn't have anything that I needed help with, maybe something to occupy me whenever I was free even though I used most of that time to surround myself with people, rather than staying on my own with my occasionally dark and depressing thoughts.

  He suggested teaching me how to play the guitar. For some odd reason, I agreed. Since I was a quick learner, I managed to learn how to play the guitar skillfully pretty quick, also picking up a couple of simple songs to play. He told me to use my voice to sing along, and often told me I was a pretty good singer. I always shook my head at his words, but sang nevertheless only because I truly enjoyed it.

  Everyone seemed to be getting better and healing well from the loss of Scarlett, which was why the support group sessions were less frequent as each week passed. I attended the one that was held today, talking about my new phoenix tattoo and the meaning behind it, and how everyone could take Scarlett's words about phoenixes and really apply it to life. Her words were hard to live by because I always felt like I was the better and stronger version of myself only when I was with her. But I never stopped trying; I just tried to be that version regularly with my friends, now that she wasn't here anymore.

   "Harry! My favorite frog!" Louis' voice broke into my thoughts as he called out for me from a distance. Along with him, Spencer, Niall and Dexter walked alongside, faint smiles on their faces as they approached Jade, Damien and I.

   "Louis," I greeted him with a nod, as he plopped down on the empty seat next to me.

   "I heard you've got a great singing voice, mind doing karaoke with me tonight? It'll be fun, I swear!"

   "I'd rather pass," I shook my head immediately, making him pout.

   "Okay fine, how about that new club that opened up downtown recently? I was thinking we could all go together as a group, it'd be fun!" he suggested with a wide grin, making everyone shrug unsurely. "Oh come on you guys! We need to do something fun, it's been a while since we did something fun," he said, his voice instantly lowering as he spoke his last sentence.

  He was right, ever since Scarlett died, none of us went out as much as we used to. All we did was work and train, like robots; occasionally I'd visit Dexter and Louis, or Spencer and play video games. But that was different. We didn't go out for group lunches and dinners like we used to when Scarlett was here.