079☠

There's a lot of time skips in the start of this sequel (e.g. One month later and etc). Don't mind that I'm just trying to speed up things and show that Harry has been grieving for a while.

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

H A R R Y 🔫

A month later...

Ever since the night of that dream, sleep hard to accomplish. I dreamt that dream every single night and it was slowly starting to chip away at my sanity. The first few times were bearable. But now after an actual month of having that dream, I was slowly beginning to understand what it meant when she said baby come home. Those words took me back to the time I was leaving for a mission and she was acting slightly different, holding onto me longer as if she was worried I would leave and never come back, hence why she said baby come home.

It baffled me as to why I was having this dream over and over again. It was taking over my sleep, making me grow more and more insomniac every single day. I needed help but I couldn't find it in myself to actually get it. All this time, Jade had been there for me, aiding me get through this dark time. But I, like the stupid prick I was, pushed her away with harsh words. I couldn't even find it in myself to say sorry to her, most probably because a part of me thinks I can move on by myself without anyone's help. The other part of me obviously doesn't think so. Now here I sat, alone with a plate full of untouched salad, trying to figure out what the fuck to do with my problem.

My eyes quietly scanned the mess hall slowly, watching how most of the people who passed by, threw me sideway glances full of pity, noticing that I was alone with a look of misery on my face. In the distance, I noticed Louis, Dexter, Spencer and Jade all huddled together. Normally, they'd all be smiling and crying with laughter at Louis' childish antics and jokes. But now as I gazed from the distance, they were quiet with stony looks on their faces.

Spencer's gaze met mine for a second, hardening immediately as he stared back. I gulped anxiously, uncomfortable with they way his gaze was burning into mine. But soon, someone stepped into my line of vision, blocking Spencer from my view. It was Vicky.

"Can I sit here?" she asked politely, gazing at me with her large blue eyes.

I gazed back silently, before looking down back at my plate without a word before I started digging into it. She took my silence as a yes instead of a no and sat down anyways.

"You didn't come to the meeting today," Vicky spoke up, causing me to groan inwardly. She was always such a chatty person.

"Nice observation," I commented dryly, shoving my fork into the salad before gathering up a few of the green goodness and shoveling it into my mouth.

She raised her eyebrows at my words.

"Black Arrow is falling apart after what happened at Rogaland. They were eliminated by our forces completely after Valkyrie went on that mission a few days ago, but you weren't there so obviously-"

"And you're telling me all this because?" I questioned suddenly, raising my gaze to finally meet hers. She froze, swallowing thickly before answering.

"J-Just thought you might've wanted an update," she stuttered, pressing her lips together.

"Yeah? Well do I look like I give a shit about what's happening with Black Arrow?" I arched an eyebrow at her questioningly.