098☠

SO I UPDATED CUZ HARRY POSTED ON INSTA AND IT BLESSED MY DAYS SO I THOUGHT I'D BLESS Y'ALL WITH AN UPDATE 😚

Song: I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz

It'd be great if you've heard this or could listen to this song (the vid is up there👆🏽) it's so beautiful.

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

S C A R L E T T 💣

"So what news do you have on the microchip thing?" I questioned as I leaned back into the sofa.

We were in Harry's apartment, Sami, Sullivan, Liam and Mark have been working closely together over these past few days to figure out how to get this microchip out of my head without causing any damage. While they were at that, the rest of Valkyrie including Niall and his team, worked together to keep track of Omega's moves, with the occasional help from Sami.

"Okay, so you know about that book I carry around containing all the designs of my machines?" Sami questioned, making me nod in response.

"Yeah but it's not here, it's at Omega's base," I frowned.

"Yes, but I still remember the design of the microchip, everything, the flaws and imperfections of it. So, I sketched it out and created a replica of it with Mark, before figuring out how to dismantle it or turn it off," Sami carried on explaining.

"There's a wire woven into the microchip, which is visible on the outside. So, if we can cut that wire, very carefully, that will switch the microchip off and your memories will be safe, we'll be able to get the chip out easily," Mark continued from where Sami left off.

"But if you move the microchip even a little, or mess up, since it's holding your memories -since it's attached to the prefrontal cortex-it can lose them and they'll be gone forever," Sullivan added grimly, pursing his lips as I tried to process all of this information.

"Scarlett, honestly you don't have to worry. You're in safe hands, Sullivan's been a neurosurgeon for about ten years and Mark the best person you can have to dismantle the microchip," Liam spoke gently, giving me a reassuring smile as I nodded in appreciation.

"If this doesn't work out, will I lose all my memories, new and old? Or just the ones that the microchip is holding?" I questioned, biting my lower lip as Sami immediately answered.

"Just the ones the microchip is holding," Sami confirmed, before coming forwards to sit on the coffee table in front of me. "So what will it be Scarlett?"

I had already made my decision that day I spent with Harry visiting my grave. Even now I was positive I wanted to go ahead with this operation, because either way there wasn't a difference. Right now, I couldn't remember anything related to The Organization or Harry and etc. and if the surgery went wrong and I lose those memories I'd just be back to square one with no recollection of my life at The Organization. So going forwards with this surgery, I had a chance to remember again, to remember all the bittersweet memories I shared with Harry, and my friends. Of course, there were still the general risks with brain surgery, but I trusted Sullivan and the others that they would do this right.

"I'll do it," I said firmly, glancing at Harry before looking back at Sullivan who nodded.

"We can start tomorrow night, tonight I'll work on planning out the procedure and tomorrow for the rest of the day I'll get everything ready," Sullivan said, making me nod slightly before sighing.