103☠

So sorry for the long ass wait for this update. Updates are gonna be slower for these few weeks because school is being a bîtch rn.

Up above: Donovan played by Jake Gyllenhaal♥️👅

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️                 

S C A R L E T T 💣

  My eyes darted around the corner of the aisle, spotting the athletically built brunette I've been looking for all this time. He was holding a bottle in his hands, examining the label on the sides of it. I sucked in a breath, reminding myself that I just had to get him to follow me out of the back door where Damien and Harry would jump him.

  I hated the fact that I felt guilty about using him like this. He was nothing but caring and loyal right from the moment we met. Our random hook ups meant nothing to me, but something to him, much to my displeasure. But he never acted on his feelings because he knew there would be no point in that; I didn't feel the same way for him. But I was using him to take down Omega, which wasn't a bad thing because Omega did what they did to me, to him. They locked his memories away, injected him with vibranium and turned him into a killing machine.

  I decided to turn to the side and walk towards the back door, crossing the aisle he was standing in. My heeled boots thudded against the floor nosily in the empty shop, attracting Donovan's attention. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Donovan's head snapping towards my direction, before he began moving. I walked faster, turning around another corner towards the back exit. Behind me, Donovan called out loudly.

   "Phoenix!"

  Swinging the door open, I stepped out and to the side. A second later, he came out too, eyes frantically around as he stood a meter away from the open door. He spun around, leafy green eyes finally locking with mine as his lips parted in surprise.

   "Phoe-" he began to say before Harry wrapped an arm around his neck, surprising him.

  I stepped back as Donovan jammed his elbow into Harry's face, causing him to let out an animalistic grunt before he was released. Donovan spun around to charge at Harry, who was crouched down on the floor. But Harry caught him off-guard when he shot upwards, clenched fist soaring and striking Donovan right under his chin. Donovan's head snapped upwards, an audible crack was heard from the impact as he stumbled away and fell to the floor.

   "Harry!" I exclaimed, studying Donovan for a second before moving to my dumb boyfriend who just cracked a knuckle. "You knew that would knock him out, and you would break your knuckles," I huffed, gently grasping Harry's injured hand and tugging it towards me to examine it.

   "Sorry, couldn't help myself," Harry smirked cheekily, bright green eyes gazing at Donovan's unconscious body. I rolled my eyes, before turning my head to gaze around. "Where's Damien?"

   "He needed to piss. I'll call and tell him to bring the car around," Harry told me. I nodded in response.

  Damien soon appeared around the corner of the building, pulling up by our feet. We bounded Donovan with thick ropes and a blindfold, even though I knew that wouldn't stop him from escaping. But that solid uppercut Harry gave him was pretty intense and should have him out cold for a few hours. Damien and Harry wanted to throw him into the trunk, but I refused to let them do so, since Donovan was my friend after all and I didn't want to treat him like that.

~-~

   "Do you remember the first time you offered to tend my injuries?" Harry asked as I ran warm water over his bruised knuckles, cradling them in my hands and turning them over.