099☠

Y'ALL I CANNOT BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW SHOOK I AM CUZ OF HARRY. ALSO IM SO PROUD OF HIM FOR DOING WHATEVER TF HE WANTS LIKE BLESS HIM 😭🙌🏽

I really loved writing this chapter idk why😫❤️

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

H A R R Y 🔫

  It had been several hours since Scarlett went into the operating room. I was waiting for anyone who was in there to come out and tell me the surgery was a success and that nothing went wrong. But there was this constant anxiety deep within me, gnawing at my insides as I thought about the many things that could go wrong with this operation.

  I wasn't that worried about Scarlett losing the memories, yeah she will never remember all the bittersweet moments we shared but it wasn't gonna be the end of the world if that happens. She said so herself that she isn't worried about losing those memories because she was so sure we'd create new better ones anyways if the surgery worked or not. It was like she knew deep down inside that she'd fall in love with me eventually.

   "Have some faith, Harry," I muttered to myself, rolling my eyes as I leaned back in my chair as pressed my hands to my face.

   "How long has it been since she went in there?" Spencer who was beside me spoke up, yawning quietly before rubbing his eyes with his knuckles.

   "I don't even know," I murmured, biting the inside of my cheek as my eyes flickered to the clock in the waiting room. It was 11 PM.

  Right then, the doors to the operating room swung open, and out walked Mark, Sullivan and Sami. The emotions on their faces were hard to decipher, nevertheless, I jumped off my seat and rushed towards them with wide expectant eyes. They all shared a small smile, before looking to me, Sullivan parting his lips to speak.

   "The surgery went well, in medical terms, no damage was done to her brain and et cetera," Sullivan started off, his words already making my body flood with relief.

   "What about the microchip?" I demanded.

   "Well Mark made sure he didn't move it while cutting the wire, and he didn't. But we'll know for sure when she wakes up, whether or not her memories are still intact," Sami told me with an expressionless face, making me nod slowly.

   "How long until she wakes up?" Spencer asked.

   "About two to five days, might be even less since the vibranium in her body heals quicker, combined with the Adamantium," Sami said, pursing his lips.

   "I wanna stay with her," I said firmly, looking at Sullivan who nodded in response.

   "Of course. I'll have a bed set up for you," he said before calling out to a nurse who was passing by and started giving her instructions.

  I went ahead to the room she was now situated in, one of the best patient rooms in the hospital of The Organization. It was fairly large but looked quite homely. My eyes landed on Scarlett who had multiple wires hooking her up to machines nearby. I moved closer, observing the way her chest rose and fell slowly while she rested soundlessly. Her head was laid on the left side of her face, revealing the right side of her head where they did the surgery. Her hair from the top of her head was flipped onto the other side, divulging the part of her head hidden under her hair where a small part of it was shaved off for the surgery. A white plaster covered the wound, a light bandage wrapped around her head concealing it.