Q&A ☠

Harry fuck me UP 😫😫😫

I hope you guys enjoy the Q&A ❤❤❤

✖️✖️✖️

What was your favorite moment in the book?

too many omg, hard to pick. what comes first to mind is the harry's birthday chapter. OH also when Harry sees Scarlett and she's just like who dat?

If you were to kill off one of the main characters who would it be, how would you do it, and why?

this is funny cuz i did TRY to kill off two of the main characters hehehe. but I would probably kill Dexter because at some point I wanted to surprise everyone and make him the spy, not Seth. then obvs, Vlad would kill him by a bullet to the head or something. but, i'm not THAT cruel :')

Who's character development are you proud of the most? Harry's? Scarlett's? Maybe someone else's?

probably Scarlett's because it was gradual, especially when she came back from Omega. i felt like i overdid it with harry's idk, what do you guys think??

Besides Harry and Scarlett who are your favorite characters to write about in the story?

SAMI OMG! my fav arab bby he's so funny. oh and louis and niall my cuties.

Other than Nina who else could play Scarlett?

oh wow this is a good one. i'm thinking phoebe tonkin. she's pretty badass and gorgeous, she's my literal queen. this is her if y'all don't know.

Saddest moment of this book?

ahhhh like every chapter Harry cried in and the ones scarlett cried in too after nightmares. omg that one chapter with niall talking about how him and scarlett were locked up together and she was his rock. that made my heart hurt.

What scene made you most uncomfortable while writing it?

the one where Andrei almost rapes Scarlett (but sexually assaults her) :(((

Who's your favorite character and why?

jesus this is tough. i kind of love everyone to be honest, in different ways. i'm sorry but i literally don't have one favorite character. i love scarlett because I relate to her the most and I'm a crybaby. i love niall because he's such a tiny ray of sunshine in this book. i love sami because he represents my non-existent arab side lmao. like i love all the good characters and hold them close to my heart: harry, scarlett, niall, sami, damien, jade, dexter, louis, liam, SPENCER you get the idea.

How was Harry feeling when Scarlett was giving birth?

OMG it would be hilarious because harry would be clueless as fuck, but he'd still be cute and supportive. imagine him all like 'oh my god, i'm gonna faint' and scarlett being like 'what the fuck harry? i'm the one giving birth here, stop being so extra' but then he'd be like 'inhale baby, just like you do when i fuck yo-' 'scarlett be like 'harry shut the fuck up, that's not helping!'