080☠

Freaking love Damien, love Theo James even more 💖

It's very interesting how every time Harry cries in Run & Hide everyone's just like 'aw poor baby' but whenever Scarlett cried in Kill & Run half of you were just like 'why tf does she cry so much?'. I mean yeah the situations they both cried in are different, but still 🤔

Pls no salty comments about that I was just thinking out loud

A new POV for this chapter 😝

Happy Reading xx

t.m

✖️✖️✖️

J A D E

"He should apologize first though," Louis grunted with a hard frown, folding his arms over his shoulder as I paced in front of him and Dexter.

"Yeah but you know Harry. He doesn't apologize for shit," I sighed heavily, tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear. My pixie cut had grown into a small bob now and it was frankly annoying. I shook my head, wondering why the hell was I randomly thinking about my hair before Dexter spoke up.

"He's just grieving. I'm sure he didn't mean to be that harsh, Jade," Dexter assured me, assuming I was thinking back to my last encounter with Harry.

"Why are you defending him? He let Scarlett die," Louis scowled harshly at Dexter as I sighed for the hundredth time.

Dexter, Niall and I were the only people who didn't blame Harry for Scarlett's death. However, Louis and Spencer on the other hand resented Harry, thinking it was entirely his fault for the death of Scarlett, even though it most certainly wasn't.

"No it wasn't Louis. How many times do I have to-"

"Tell me that it's not his fault because what? His hands were sweaty so hers slipped from his? Well then it's his fault for having sweaty hands!" Louis yelled hysterically, making me roll my eyes.

"You're being ridiculous. Stop it," I glared at Louis, who simply scowled back, his icy blue eyes burning with anger.

He got up from his position and immediately stormed off to his room. Dexter's eyes fluttered close, a soft sigh leaving his lips as he leant his elbows against his knees, dropping his head in his hands.

"He's changed," Dexter murmured sadly.

"He's just grieving, Dex," I told him softly, frowning sympathetically. "He'll move on soon, don't worry."

"But what if he stays like this forever. What if he just stops his carefree way of living life and start taking things seriously? What if he's just pessimistic all the time?" Dexter started asking me, making me close my eyes and shake my head.

I moved to sit next to him, mirroring his position with my elbows on my knees, hands linked in front of me.

"I have an idea that includes all of the people who is grieving over Scarlett's death. But I need to talk to Harry first," I told Dexter.

"What is it?"

"It's like a support group. Not the best idea. But I think it could sort of work out. It would help with helping everyone get through this together, and I can maybe try and get Spencer and Louis to stop hating on Harry for something he didn't do."

"I guess you could make that work. What's the worst that could happen?" Dexter questioned with an arch of his brow.

"Spencer kills Harry?"