90☠

IMPORTANT 👇🏽

Some people got confused during the last chapter so imma make a few things clear here. Scarlett is PHOENIX. They call her by her code name 'Phoenix' because they want to hide her true identity. Yes, Sami cloned her, but that is for a different reason you will find it in the next couple of chapters.

this is not a spoiler, it just wasn't explained properly because it was from Sami's POV.

Photos of the new cast list will be shown in the A/N at the end of this chapter so check it out!

Happy Reading xxx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

H A R R Y 🔫

   "Watch where you're going!" A random guy yelled as my shoulder accidentally slammed into his, shoving him to the side as I continued running.

   "Sorry mate!" I apologized loudly, only glancing back as I sprinted arms, wrapped around a cardboard box that had the Omega symbol printed on it along with a sign that stated 'fragile'. Probably shouldn't be sprinting with something labelled 'fragile' in my arms but I was panicking.

  I knew Valkyrie were already in a meeting, discussing the location of Omega's base with Niall. But I was a bit late as I overslept due to the insomniac phase I've been experiencing again due to my mind running wild on thoughts of Scarlett. I huffed, shaking my head as I finally reached the conference room barging in. Heads shot up, and snapped to the side, curious gazes falling on me as I carefully set the box on the table.

   "What is this?" Vlad immediately questioned, beady eyes gazing at the cardboard box warily.

   "A package from Omega. They left it by my apartment," I told him in a grim tone, swallowing thickly as I glanced down at the box.

   "What if it's a bomb?" Jade whispered all of a sudden, panic flashing in her eyes as she stood up.

   "They wouldn't. If anything, they want to take us down themselves instead of just using a bomb. Where's the satisfaction in bombing the top assassin organization without even trying to properly take us down first?" I reasoned, my hands pressing against the table on either side of the box as I sighed.

   "I think it's a message," Vicky spoke up quietly, wide eyes staring cautiously at the box.

   "A warning," I uttered, before I lifted my hands to rip the tape off.

  I looked to the others to see if anyone was going to protest, but they all simply gazed back at me anxiously, waiting for me to open the box. I felt my stomach knotting up as I freed the box from the tape, teeth nibbling on the inside of my cheek as I tucked my fingers under the two cardboard folds that covered the opening of the box. I wasn't sure why I was so anxious and nervous, but I had a bad feeling, my breathing was rapid and shallow and I could feel my pulse pounding in my temples. Without a second thought to it, I flipped the folds over, my eyes darting to what lay inside the box. My face paled at the sight, lips parting in shock.

  What lay inside was a butchered head. But not just the head of any random human being, it was Ford's head. The others began to question my reaction, darting out of their seats to come take a look before gasps filled the quiet room. There was no message of any sort in the box, just Ford's butchered head, which was probably a good enough warning to show that Omega was coming for us.

~-~

   "We still haven't found their base?" I groaned lightly under my breath, my head throbbing from the massive headache I had after over-thinking this entire situation.