100☠

100 CHAPTERS OMG🎉🎉🎉 New covers to celebrate!! Whatcha think of them?

This chapter literally had me dying of laughter and feels TBH. I really hope you enjoy it💞

ALSO V IMP: the song for this chapter is Baby One More Time by Britney Spears.
If u don't know this then, re-evaluate your life pls.

btw Harry up there has me WET LOOK AT THAT DAMN HAIRLINE😫😫😫

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

S C A R L E T T 💣

   After the party had ended, I looked for Jade, hoping she'd finally tell me what on earth Harry did while I was gone. I knew there was no point in asking the others since they too wouldn't tell me, not wanting to 'spoil my mood'. Who gives a damn? Honestly! When I found Jade, she too still refused to tell me, but then explained it was because Harry had asked her not to do so. Apparently he had asked everyone not to tell me whatever it was he did.

   "What's wrong, Scar?" Harry's deep voice pulled me out of my thoughts, his hand touching my shoulder when he noticed I was way too wrapped up in my thoughts.

   "Nothing," I lied, continuing to open up the presents I had received today. I specifically told everyone not to get me anything but food, but obviously they went ahead and got me gifts.

   "Hmm you don't have to lie to me baby," he murmured, clearing a space on the bed to sit down next to me. "Now tell me, what's wrong?" He took my hand in his, giving me a reassuring smile as he gazed at me expectantly.

   "Harry," I sighed heavily, averting my gaze to my lap. "What happened while I was gone?" I whispered, gazing at him with pleading eyes, hoping he would tell me. But he looked confused.

   "What do you mean? A lot happened; you were gone for five months Scarlett," he chuckled lightly, but my expression was grim. I was confused on the inside, wondering whether he was taking this lightly and pretending that nothing major happened, or that he was genuinely confused.

   "You did something. Something irrational and I wanna know what it is, even though I'm better off not knowing," I rambled a little, watching it dawn upon him, his own expression turning somber.

   "You're right, you're better off not knowing," he responded, making me frown.

   "Harry, please," I pleaded, grabbing his hands and squeezing them lightly.

   "Scarlett," he said, his lips tugging downwards as he resisted. "It'll hurt you."

   "I can handle it," I responded immediately, making him sigh harshly.

   "Not tonight, it's still your birthday and I don't want to mess it up by talking about something stupid I did in the past," he spoke firmly, standing up from his seated position and walking towards the window. I followed him.

   "If not tonight then when?" I pressed on, standing behind him before slinging my arms around his waist.

  His back was warm as I pressed myself against mine, the heat from his body seeping through his thin white t-shirt, warming up my own body. I felt his hands touch my linked ones that rested on his firm stomach as I kissed his shoulder blade through his t-shirt before I rested my cheek against his back.