115☠

A very special chapter as a Christmas present from me to you !!!!!

It's Christmas here in Dubai so MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE ❤☃️   

READ THE A/N AT THE END 😘

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖✖✖             

S C A R L E T T 💣

  Four months later

   "Harry, stop the fucking car I need to pee!"

   "Babe, we're on a highway. You're not peeing on a highway!" Harry retorted, narrowing his eyes at me before widening them when I glared at him, mildly afraid I would murder him on the spot.

   "Well hurry the fuck up and get me to a gas station or else I'll pee in my pants," I grumbled, folding my arms over my extremely large bump, twisting my legs and scrunching my face up.

   "Why did you have to come with me? I would've gotten everything you needed for the mince pies," Harry mumbled under his breath, making me reach over and smack him for exact reason. "Ow! What was that for?"

   "Are you saying I'm annoying you by being here?"

   "No! You're not annoying, baby, I'm so happy you came along," Harry cooed, hand reaching over to squeeze mine while I continued to frown and pout.

   "Is that sarcasm?"

   "Please don't kill me-"

   "Don't you dare use that sarcastic tone with me! I'm the mother of your child!"

  A grin was quickly etched upon his face at my words, making me frown in confusion and annoyance because he wasn't afraid of me anymore.

   "Stop smiling," I mumbled grumpily.

   "I love the sound of that," he murmured lovingly, reaching over to peck my cheek again and again.

   "You're going to crash the damn car! And the sound of what?"

   "The mother of my child," Harry grinned again cheekily, trying to reach over and kiss me again.

   "Eyes on the road!" I pushed his face away, chuckling nonetheless before sighing. "I'm sorry I'm so annoying baby. My hormones are raging and I can't stop thinking about giving birth."

   "Baby, we've talked about this. Thinking about that stuff will only give you anxiety and that's not good for the baby," Harry told me, hand reaching over to smoothen over the baby bump. "We're here."

  After I had used the restroom, Harry and I walked into a Target to pick up a few necessities for the Christmas party we were going to throw tonight. Harry wrapped his coat tighter around his body, guiding me through the doors that flew open before grabbing a cart. We split up, me knowing Harry had had enough of my whining for today, but ended up shopping together half of the time because Harry was too paranoid something would happen to me if I were out of his sight.

   "Harry I need more chocolate," I mumbled, starting to walk away before Harry called out and grabbed my hand.

   "Angel, wait for me."

   "I can take care of myself Harry!" I scowled, tugging my hand away and waddling towards the chocolate aisle.

  I smiled to myself when I found what I was looking for, grabbing a couple of Maltesers packets before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to the side, finding a stranger staring at me kindly and handing me a small velvet box.