116☠

HAPPY NEW YEAR BABESSSSS it's like 3:00 in the morning here so sorry if it's still 2016 for some of u lmao 😂😂

[WARNING: HEAVY SEXUAL CONTENT 😏]

What better way is there than to start the year with a smutty R&H chapter 😉😉😉

UNEDITED!!

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖✖✖

S C A R L E T T 💣

One year later

New Year's Eve

   "Mashallah, aren't you just the cutest?" Sami gushed loudly as soon as he walked in, arms held out with wide eyes focused on Alek.

   "Scarlett, habibiti, I missed you so much."

   "Sami!" I greeted him happily.

  I grinned at Sami, reaching out to hug him tightly with one arm, while balancing Alek on the other. After the fire of The Organization, Sami was free to go and immediately bid us all goodbye and headed back to Egypt to spend some time with the family. When he heard that I had gotten pregnant, he came back to throw a surprise baby shower for me, relieved Harry of watching over me while I was pregnant for a while before he had to leave again to go back to his family.

   "We'll catch up in a bit, I'm gonna go say hi to everyone else!" Sami said with a grin, leaning in to peck my cheek before heading towards the living room.

  Adjusting Alek's body on my hip, I headed towards the kitchen to check up on the snacks that were laid out on the kitchen island. Harry and I decided to throw a New Year's Eve party this year and invite everyone we haven't seen for a while. Valkyrie had a lot of requests coming in this year from mafia leaders and drug lords to kill their desired targets. Louis and Dexter took Harry and mine's places on the team, while Niall and Spencer started permanently working at The Organization. Sami never wanted to stay so he left and started travelling the world, and came to Las Vegas occasionally when The Organization needed help.

  Harry and I stayed home and took care of Alek, surviving on the money we had left from our assassin missions as well as my drug dealing money. After a few months, Harry opened up a boxing gym for the troubled youth and pretty much anyone who wanted to learn; right from young children who looked up to Rocky Balboa and Muhammed Ali, to professional boxers who needed a trainer. It was something Harry truly enjoyed as he was after all, doing a 'violent' sport and stress-relieving sport. As if he had any stress to relieve. It quickly became a success as he employed retired boxers and professional ones to train people.

   "What're you thinking about, Angel?" Harry murmured drunkenly into my ear, causing me to jump in surprise. I turned to face him with a grin, reaching up to kiss him before we pulled away.

  Alek immediately let out a happy laugh at the sight of his daddy, grinning widely and waving his chubby hands in the air while gazing up at Harry with his hazel/green eyes. When we found out the baby was going to be a boy, everyone had hoped he'd turn out looking just like Harry with his bright green eyes, charming grin, chocolate curls and killer dimples. Similarly, Alek had dark chestnut hair that was quite straight, like mine, along with eyes that were a mix of green and brown: a gorgeous hazel color, as well as Harry's famous dimple on his left cheek.

   "Hey baby boy!" Harry cooed with the brightest grin on his face at the sight of his happy son. "Aleksander the Great," he gushed, ducking to meet Alek's gaze and rubbing his nose with his.