110☠

Lmao I can never get over how easily some readers forget the characters in this book, but it's understandable. Seth is one of the members of Valkyrie; he's the guy who sexually assaulted Scarlett until Harry swooped in and saved the day. SO WE NOW KNOW HES A SPY FROM OMEGA FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER.

Donovan appeared in two chapters about three chapters ago. He's from Omega, the guy Scarlett slept with, the guy who's also helping Valkyrie by providing Omega info. HE IS NOT A BAD GUY!

TU ME COMPRENDS?

D'ACCORD, BIEN.

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

H A R R Y 💀

I was zoning out. The worry and paranoia was practically suffocating as I chewed on the inside of my cheek until I could taste blood, and I did. I let out a small sigh, running my fingers through my long locks before bringing my hand back down to tug on my lower lip in thought. I was contemplating on leaving the meeting to go find Scarlett again. She should've been back by now, but she wasn't, and that had me worried as fuck. I never should've let her go with Seth. I never trusted that prick.

"Harry? Are you paying attention?" Vlad questioned sharply, his gruff voice ripping me out of my thoughts as I lowered my brows and shook my head.

"No."

"What? Why?" he frowned for a second, genuinely confused before it dawned upon him. "Where's Scarlett?"

"She left something in our apartment, so she went back with Seth since he said you needed me 'urgently," I said, with air quotations, making Vlad frown once again.

"I never sent Seth to call you for me," Vlad said, making my eyebrows lower all of a sudden and my eyes narrow. "Oh shit."

"Fucking bastard," I snarled, immediately standing up and heading towards the exit of the room before the lights went out all of a sudden.

"What happened to the fucking lights?" I screeched, frustrated with the lack of sight as I stumbled out of the room before pressing my hand to the wall nearby.

I dug my hand into my pocket, pulling out my phone and tapping the icon with the flashlight on it. Immediately the bright light shone through the hallway; soon enough everyone else had their phones out with the light on. I first off tried calling Scarlett, but after three or four times of ringing her: she didn't answer.

I wasn't sure if this was a signal that Omega were attacking us, or we were just experiencing some sort of power cut.

"Do you think that's a power cut, or just an indication that Omega is attacking us?" Vicky wondered out loud, as we stood in a circle outside the conference room.

"It could be either," Max said. "It's more likely that it's Omega attacking us, since we've now figured out Seth is a spy."

"Alright everybody, stay on guard. Jade, you go with Harry and help him find Scarlett. Max and I will go and check if it is indeed a power cut. Damien stick with Sami all the time and protect him. Niall stick with Vicky, we should've thrown you onto one of those buses," Vlad said as Niall scowled lightly. "You and Sami."

"Well too bad. We're practically the brains in this team, you needed us," Niall folded his arms over his chest as I rolled my eyes.

"Too bad you don't have any brawn," I couldn't help but say, making Niall frown tightly at me.