093☠

A LOT of things are revealed in this chapter! I'm sure most of your questions will finally be answered! If you have any more Qs just comment them and I'll answer 😉

Happy Reading XX

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️                 

S C A R L E T T 💣

   "How can you trust these people so easily, Phoenix? The drugged me for fuck's sake!" Sami hissed as I sighed under my breath tiredly, frustrated with the attitude he was showing towards all of this.

  We had spent the night here at The Organization after the masquerade ball The Comet threw. Harry had taken me to his apartment for the night, giving me his bed while he took the couch. My past at The Organization seemed more and more obvious when a few other people came to visit me, probably hearing that Scarlett was alive. My heart hurt seeing all these faces that have known me for years most probably, but just looked like strangers to me.

  When I explored Harry's apartment, I noticed picture frames containing photos of him and I. He had also pulled out a few articles of clothing that supposedly belonged to me. Those people who came to visit me, were introduced by Harry and apparently stayed up all night waiting for my arrival. When I met a man called Spencer and Harry told me we were supposedly best friends for about six years, I had never felt the guilt hit me so hard.

   "Are you even hearing me right now? Ya Allah Phoenix, pay attention!" Sami scolded me, his Egyptian accent coming through when he said those few slightly familiar words of Arabic to me.

   "You're one to talk! Keeping secrets from me when all along you just lied to me about not knowing what Viola did to me. What you did to me," I snarled all of a sudden, snapping after listening to his endless rambling about leaving The Organization and heading back.

   "I had my reasons, Phoenix," he muttered mysteriously, his olive green eyes shinning brightly as I scowled.

   "Don't call me that anymore. It's Scarlett," I told him firmly.

   "You've changed your name too, how wonderful," he mumbled sarcastically, rolling his eyes as I smacked his arm harshly. "Hey!"

   "Sami, you're going to tell them everything about what you did to me and why. Also, if you know anything about Viola's intentions-" I started speaking sharply, using a warning tone to be more firm with him but I was soon interrupted by Harry who walked into the conference room.

   "You ready?" he questioned once he entered, a string of people following in after.

  The whole of Valkyrie was here, along with those other people I met yesterday night. My 'bestfriend' Spencer, a blue-eyed man called Louis, a nice guy named Dexter, Liam, a scientist, and a really sweet guy whose name was Niall. They all gazed at Sami warily while Sami glared back at each and every one of them, mostly at Vicky for being the one to drug him in the first place.

   "Scarlett, it was that bitch you drugged me-" he began to say, pointing at Vicky before Spencer interrupted him angrily.

   "If you call her that one more time, Scarlett won't be the one pummeling you for being a dick," Spencer threatened with glaring eyes while I stifled a smile at Sami's reaction whom stared back with a frown.

   "Can you blame me? She was all up in my face before she spiked my drink," Sami mumbled under his breath as I rolled my eyes and smacked the back of his head again. "Stop that!"

   "Okay, I think we should begin!" Harry said loudly, clapping his hands and trying to clear the tension before he took a seat next to me.

  Sami sat at the head of the table while the other piled in, occupying the rest of the empty seats. Since there were too many people, some stood up and some sat on the laps of their significant other, like Vicky on Spencer and Liam on Louis, which I found quite adorable in all honesty. I swallowed thickly looking at Sami expectantly, who only frowned harshly at me.