108☠

Some of you guys probably don't remember Blake. But he's the guy who had some sort of interest in Scarlett in Book 1. At some point Scarlett went over to his place and hung out with him, before Harry just bashed in and beat the shit out of Blake. Recently in this book, everyone found out Blake is a spy from Omega.

That's OBVS Blake up there! Played by Colton Haynes ❤️

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

S C A R L E T T 💣

  Monday passed by quickly. By 10 p.m. We were completely unsuccessful in finding the spies and the bombs. By tomorrow we had to start evacuating people and getting them into the back-up base Ford had built ages ago, which was located a few miles away from The Organization. We had already warned the base in England beforehand and even they couldn't locate the bombs or the spies. It was extremely frustrating how we had turned this place upside down looking for the bombs, but we still came up with nothing.

  The air dense with tension as I walked down the halls of The Organization, training my eyes on different people to see if I could at least suspect if any of them were spies. Harry held my hand tightly; refusing to let me go anywhere alone after that nightmare he had yesterday night. My heart clenched when reminisced to when he held a gun to my head all while he was in his sleep. My facial features scrunched up in pain when I remembered how he backed away from me when I reached out to him, afraid that he was going to hurt me again.

   "You okay, Angel?" he murmured, noticing my tense expression. I shook the dark thoughts from my head, turning my head to smile lightly at him.

   "I'm fine," I told him, squeezing his hand reassuringly as he nodded stiffly and looked away.

  He's been even tenser after yesterday night. But I couldn't do anything about it. Tomorrow was Tuesday and everything was going to be over by midnight, I only hoped the problem would end well. I was pulled back suddenly when Harry halted his movements, shooting me an apologetic look before letting go of my hand and digging his own one into his pocket. He pulled his vibrating phone out, sliding his thumb across the screen and holding it up to his ear.

  I turned around as I let him talk to whoever was calling him, narrowing my eyes as I tried to spot any spies. It was hard; The Organization was filled with hundreds of people ranging from ages such as 13 and below to 50 and above. Anyone could be a spy. But I was soon tugged away by Harry, who turned me around to face him, his hands rubbing down my arms as he parted his lips to speak.

   "Vlad called me asking to torture Blake again to see if he knows where the bombs are," Harry said lowly, making me swallow thickly and nod in response.

  Over the last few weeks, Blake was being held as prisoner for us to torture and get whatever information he had about The Organization, out of him. However, he was a tough nut to crack. No matter how much torture he endured, he kept his mouth shut and only taunted us. I was never involved with the torturing because it made me uncomfortable to think of how Blake was someone who was interested in me, and at some point kind to me, but at the same time against The Organization. He was also spying on me and feeding Viola information about me, which ultimately made her decide that I was one of the people she wanted to inject vibranium into.

   "I'll call Jade or Damien to stick with you-" Harry began to say before I cut him off.

   "I'll come," I said immediately, making him frown. He was unsure of what to say, unsure of whether he thought it was okay for me to come or not.