86☠

Double-updated as promised my loves 💞

Yeah ignore those words in the gif BUT THE GIF IS RELATED TO THIS CHAPTER 😏

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

H A R R Y 🔫

My mood improved soon enough when Zayn left the club and the music resumed. Louis and Jade were taking shots while playing ridiculous games at the same time, spluttering out the most random and insane things I have ever heard. Some erratic secrets were revealed during these drinking games, mostly from Louis, that had me clutching my stomach in pain from laughing so hard.

At some point, Diego offered me a drink, insisting on me having fun and getting drunk with the rest of my friends. I was very reluctant to accept it, since bad things always happened whenever I drank. But since this night was going so well, and Zayn was out of sight, I didn't see what could go so wrong. Diego made sure the drink didn't have too much alcohol in it, mixing more coke with just the slightest amount of rum, so that I wouldn't get piss drunk and end up doing something I would regret.

As the hours passed, I began to drink more alcohol, asking for bottles instead of glasses. The alcohol helped me forget momentarily that I was still in pain, and just made me feel all light and happy. I was desperate for that feeling, to just let go of all my worries and sorrows for just one night in order to feel some sort of relief, even if it wasn't real.

"Yo Harry, let's go dance!" Louis slurred, hooking at arm around my neck as he leaned against me.

"Sure mate," I giggled uncharacteristically, leaning a bit too much against him we began to fall down. Louis lost his footing and we both fell to the floor, bursting into a fit of giggles.

"Man you guys are piss drunk," Vicky chuckled, gazing down at us with Damien by her side.

They both helped us up, but they couldn't escape the clutches of Louis and I as we quickly dragged them to the dance floor. Spencer, Niall and Dexter followed, Niall and Dexter clinging onto each other as they tried to walk without falling, Spencer following them behind closely somewhat like a concerned father. The dance floor was jam-packed with drunken sweaty bodies dancing along to the loud thumping music. But we managed to find a good spot in the corner, even though there were still some people squashed against us.

I danced like a crazy monkey, swinging my arms around crazily as if I was having the time of my life. I kept alternating between dance partners, first being Louis who was equally as crazy as me. Then it switched to Jade, then Niall, and finally Vicky. Vicky wasn't as drunk as any of us, but she sure loved to dance. An unfamiliar song came up next, but the vibe of it was provocative. Everyone was grabbing their partners, grinding up against each other and making out.

I blindly reached for Vicky, my hands grabbing her waist as I moved to the beat of the music. Confusion swam in the light blue swirls of her eyes, her hands awkwardly landing on my chest as she moved too. I grinned down at her, a dazed dimpled grin to which her own was triggered. I was completely sure the alcohol was messing with my head; as for one second it was Scarlett I was dancing with and not Vicky.

Without any further thoughts, I immediately pressed my lips against hers. As my mind was convinced it was Scarlett, I moved my lips slowly, pulling her closer to my body. My fingers tangled into her hair as I parted her lips with my own, sliding my tongue in. But as our tongues came into contact, something snapped inside of me. I pulled away immediately, noticing how the lips I had just kissed were thick, not like Scarlett's smaller ones.