87☠

his hands give me life 😫😫😫😫

loads of pics in this short chapter 😬 apologies for that loves but I hope you enjoy it!!!

happy reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

H A R R Y 🔫                 

Over the month of August, things seemed to get even better now. Everyone was healing, learning to love and live again. The support group sessions stopped when we all thought we didn't need it anymore. Everyone had a go at letting out their feelings, even me, although it was hard for me to talk about Scarlett to a group of people instead of just Jade or Damien. However, I managed, and it helped, immensely. It helped take a massive burden off my chest. Even though my heart felt like there was an empty hole when Scarlett passed away, it was soon filled again with true friends I never had before, but never to the top.

  Niall was walking again; Raoul upgraded his prosthetic leg greatly so that the leg itself was somehow connected to Niall's nervous system. On the other hand, I learnt how to play the guitar pretty skillfully. Playing the guitar and singing sometimes helped me relax and distracted me from the pain I felt whenever I remembered Scarlett. It was something that substituted my boxing and fighting in Dragon's Cave, which were two things I did to numb the pain.

  Louis, oddly enough, found love. With Liam. That's right, Liam turned gay. Louis had never spoke to Liam as much since Liam was always hanging out with people from the labs. But one day, when I decided to go on my weekly visit to the labs, I took Louis with me. They instantly clicked when they met. Now they both thank me, annoyingly enough, for being their matchmaker. Even though I always pulled faces whenever Louis would say something corny and cheesy to Liam, I was secretly happy for both of them.

  Spencer, on the other hand, found love too! With Vicky. The two bonded immediately when Vicky came to visit Spencer while he was in the hospital. Spencer had been feeling down and frustrated lately due to his blindness, but Vicky was always there for him and encouraged him to be positive all the time. She always lifted his spirits up and for that I was ever so grateful. After the awkward incident I had with Vicky on that dance floor, I felt like I had to apologize for my sudden actions and wrong signals. To my relief she was very understanding about it and simply just laughed it off, saying that we should just forget about it and pretend it never happened.

  Most of the people whom I knew suffered a lot from the death of Scarlett, had moved on, but me? I supposed I have moved on from my grieving depressive phase, but there were still times where I'd start crying out of now where just because I remembered Scarlett. Even though most of the pain was gone, the ache was still there sitting in my gut. There were always small reminders of her around the apartment, and in what people said during conversations.

  Jade told me that the pain dulls with time, and that things will get better. But what I was most confused about was how can things get better when the reason the pain isn't as bad anymore, is because I've forgotten? Lately what's been on my mind was how afraid I was about forgetting Scarlett. Over the time, the memory of her presence has been fading from my mind. I suddenly forgot what it felt like to have her lips against mine, to have her warm body pressed against mine, and the sound of her laugh.

  Little things like those had begun to escape my mind, everything physical, only the memories of us together rested in my mind permanently. In all honesty, if getting past the pain means forgetting Scarlett, then I choose to suffer my entire life. But unfortunately, that wasn't the way Scarlett would've wanted. I want what Scarlett would have wanted, and if she wanted me to move on and continue living my life as I did with her, then I shall. But I know for a fact that I will never find love again, because frankly I choose not to. Scarlett will be my one and only and that was a fact.