83☠

***clears throat for long rant

seriously did not appreciate the salty comments regarding Spencer during the last chapter. yes what he said to Harry and did was wrong but you guys have to understand that he is grieving too. both Harry and Spencer had different relationships with Scarlett and have known her for different periods of time (Spencer has known her for six years btw), so therefore they'll have different reactions to her death and grieve in different ways.

sometimes, it's important to consider the character and its background before judging and just commenting whatever. so please, I'd appreciate it if y'all don't comment rudely when Spencer apologizes, he's realized his mistakes and is finally apologizing so just appreciate that, be mature and move on.

shoutout to those great people who understand my boo Spencer 💖

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

S P E N C E R

   "We need to talk," I spoke firmly, my face holding an expression of seriousness, but also pleading at the same time.

   "About what?" he responded gruffly. "To tell me it's my fault again? I think I've gotten the message," he scoffed with slight anger in his tone, reading to slam the door at my face.

   "No! Wait!" I yelled, jamming my foot between the door and its opening, wincing a bit.

   "Fuck off," Harry grunted in annoyance, opening the door once more to push my foot away, but this time I lodged my arm and half my body through. "Seriously Spencer, I'm tired of hearing-"

   "I've come to apologize," I said immediately, causing Harry to pull the door back in surprise. He gave me a curious look, scrutinizing my face to check if I was being honest.

He finally stepped to the side and opened the door wider. Our gazes connected as I walked into his apartment for the first time ever. I was too busy caught up with gazing around his place to notice the door slamming shut, and him walking past me to plop down onto the sofa.

  I sat on the single armchair next to the sofa, placing my elbows on my knees with my fingers laced together between them. Inhaling and exhaling deeply, I looked him straight in the eye, watching him as he gazed at me expectantly with his large tatted arms folded over his chest.

   "I'm sorry," I said sincerely, deciding that that was a good way to start off my string of apologies.

   "For?" he responded before I could continue.

   "For everything, for blaming you for her death when it wasn't your fault at all," I carried on, trying not to avoid his intimidating gaze as he listened attentively.

   "When did you realize that it wasn't my fault?" he questioned me with a straight look, pale eyes burning into mine with such intensity it was hard to look away.

   "When you told me you tried to kill yourself," I answered sheepishly, averting my gaze to my linked hands. I heard him scoff under his breath. "Look man, I hate the fact that you telling me you tried to commit suicide changed my mind completely about all this. It sucks and I feel guilty as fuck. So believe me when I say I'm sorry because I really, truly am," I spoke sincerely, honesty and regret lacing my tone as I spoke. He gazed at me attentively the whole time, the iciness in his eyes melting by every word I spoke.

   "You really feel that bad?" he spoke quietly, making me nod vigorously.

   "I feel terrible, I mean you watched her...fall. That must've taken quite a toll on you and my words weren't making that any better. Plus, my words were probably what triggered your hallucinations and the other stuff," I told him genuinely.