097☠

don't mind me, just blessing your souls with some smut 👅💦

Excuse any errors plsssss

[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT 😏]

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

S C A R L E T T 💣

  My sleep was interrupted when I felt Harry shift sharply behind me. With my eyes still closed I frowned hard, a soft groan leaving my lips as I leaned back into Harry's body. He jolted again, this time making my eyes shoot open as I turned around in my spot, worried that something was wrong.

  His face was scrunched up almost like he was in pain, his arms still holding onto me, even tighter than before as if he was too afraid to let go. He was having a nightmare. His features tensed again suddenly as he muttered my name in the darkness. I whispered his name in the dark, shaking his shoulder gently to try to get him to wake up. But he continued to murmur in pain, my name leaving his lips most of the time.

   "Harry, wake up," I whispered more urgently, frowning at how tightly he was gripping my body.

   "Scarlett," he murmured in his sleep, eyes still screwed shut. "Scarlett, no," he whimpered, his tone heavy with emotion as if he was going to cry again.

   "Harry!" I yelled all of a sudden, hoping that my loud tone would wake him up, and it did.

  His eyes sprung open, already leaking with tears as they darted around frantically before landing on me. Only then did he relax his tense body, a single tear rolling down his cheek as he pulled me closer, engulfing me in a warm hug. My arms wound around his shoulders immediately, running my fingers through his hair soothingly as I whispered words of comfort into his ear, saying that the nightmare was not real.

   "S-Scarlett-" he began to stutter before I hushed him quietly, pressing my lips to his cheek, and hugging him again, running my hand over his back.

   "I'm here, Harry. It's okay," I whispered, pressing my lips together when he sniffled before pulling back.

  Pain was clearly written in his eyes as he gazed at me, hand coming up to caress my cheek before he pressed his lips to my forehead in an affectionate kiss. The action made my heart flutter, as I continued to hold him until he had calmed down. Once he did, he loosened his grip on me, pulling back to let out a heavy sigh.

   "I saw you," he whispered quietly, making my eyes widen. "Y-You were hanging off a building or something, a-and I tried to reach for you b-but it was t-too late-" he continued to stutter, overcome with emotion once again before I hushed him with a soft kiss pressed to his lips.

   "It was just a dream, Harry," I whispered softly caressing his cheek as he sighed sadly.

   "I thought I lost you again," he murmured vulnerably, as I gazed at him sympathetically. My 'death' must've seriously damaged him; I couldn't even begin to think about the pain he must've gone through when he lost me.

   "You won't lose me again Harry," I told him firmly, making him sigh.

   "But there's always a chance that I will," he said quietly.

   "It's an unlikely chance. My bones are infused with vibranium and Adamantium, two of the most powerful forms of metals in the world. It would take a lot to kill me," I chuckled lightly, before stopping when I noticed his serious expression. "Harry, just don't think about it too much."