111☠

PLS EXCUSE MY SHIT WRITING AND ERRORS!

I kinda almost cried while writing this chapter, idk I guess I just really visualised it as a sort of rlly intense action movie lmao.

READ THE A/N AT THE END ❤️

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️                 

H A R R Y 💀

   "You must be Harry."

  I halted in my tracks, spinning around quickly with my gun held up, only to find Viola and Hydra, along with a few other men who stood behind her. My jaw clenched at the sight of her smirk, fingers tightening around my gun as one of them lay on the trigger.

   "Where's Scarlett?" I snarled, making her immediately chuckle deeply.

   "That's none of your concern," she smirked, hands on her hips as she arched a brow at me challengingly. "Going somewhere?"

   "Yeah, to find her," I snapped in an irritated tone. They were blocking the path to the exit of the warehouse. If Jade and I were to go back the way we came from and take another path, it would take way too long. This was the shortest route. "Get out of my way before I make you."

   "Aggressive one, aren't you? Just like our Donovan, no wonder she was attracted to him so easily," Viola chuckled deeply when she noticed my vexed expression. My blood boiled in my veins as I tried my hardest not to let her words affect me. She loves me, not him, that's all that matters.

   "Too bad she had him so whipped she used him as a spy for our benefit," I couldn't help but say, a smug expression etching upon my face when hers fell.

   "So what? Clearly he was useless, because you're still here and Scarlett is somewhere you'll never find her," Hydra stepped up with a snarl, speaking in a harsh tone that made me lower my brows and narrow my eyes into slits.

   "We will find her," Jade growled back, gripping her knife so tightly her knuckles turned white. "And you're not going to live to see another day."

  Hydra's eyes narrowed at her response, immediately provoked by it, stepping forwards with his two knives in hands before Viola's arm jutted out to stop him. Behind Viola and Hydra, one of her men started talking into an earpiece, pressing his fingers against his ear and moving his lips.

   "Ma'am, the helicopter will be here in fifteen more minutes," he reported to Viola, making her scowl as my eyebrows shot up. That meant if Scarlett were captured, she'd be on the roof right now. But I wasn't sure if it was the roof of the apartment building or the warehouse.

   "The other two bombs will go off together a little after it comes," he added, as I clenched my jaw and got ready to drive my knife into anyone who dared come across me.

   "That means we can have a little fun," Viola grinned maliciously. "I sure am up for a little bit of torturing. Get 'em boys."

  Right at her command, the men behind her including Hydra bolted, charging towards us as Jade and I took our fighting stances after exchanging a look. Hydra came charging at me first, jumping in the air and bouncing off the wall in the narrow hallway, fist flying to strike me. I ducked down immediately, before springing back up with my fist driving up from below in an uppercut. It struck him powerfully under the jaw, causing his head to snap upwards. But he barely flinched, shrugging the pain off and charging at me again.