096☠

I missed writing Harlett smut omg. ITS GOOD TO BE BACK!

Excuse any errors pls ((:

[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT😏👅]

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

S C A R L E T T 💣

Neither of us was able to sleep. Harry was busy wriggling around behind me, trying to get comfortable as I lay on my side, facing the windows away from him while my mind was noisy with thoughts. But for tonight, I forcefully pushed them away, telling myself that I could think about the surgery tomorrow morning. Instead, I turned onto my other side, finding Harry forcing himself to go to sleep.

An amused smile curved into my lips when he frowned hard, his bubblegum pink lips pouting adorably as a crease appeared in his forehead due to him pulling his dark brows down low. My body acted on its own accord, leaning forwards to press my lips against his forehead, as if wanting to kiss the crease away. Surprisingly it did disappear, his eyes opened as his brows rose in surprise, clearly not expecting that.

A soft chuckle escaped my lips, triggering his gorgeous smile as he inched closer to me. I did the same, moving closer so that our lips were only a few inches away. Catching me off-guard, Harry darted forwards, kissing my nose unexpectedly making my eyebrows shoot up. He pulled back with a cheeky grin, green eyes sparkling with mischief while a cute dimple dotted his cheek, making my heart leap in my chest at how adorable he was. How can an assassin be so adorable and hot at the same time?

"You're so cute," I laughed, smile stretching wider when I saw him pout and frown again. "So fucking cute."

"Am not!" he protested, jutting out his bottom lip. "I'm a man!"

"I'm aware," I smirked, making him roll his eyes. "But you're a very cute man."

"Stop," he whined, surprising me once again by pressing his lips against mine to shut me up. He pulled back with wide eyes. "Sorry-"

This time I darted forwards to kiss him, taking his lower lip between my lips and swiping my tongue over it. He opened his mouth more like in surprise at my sudden actions, giving me the opportunity to snake my tongue in and roll it against his lightly. A low groan rumbled in his chest at the action, his hand coming up to grasp my hip. I pulled away with a smirk, watching the lust and sexual frustration swirl in the green shades of his eyes.

"Can I ask you something?" I questioned suddenly. He nodded in response, leaving his hand on my hip, drawing small circles into my hipbone where my t-shirt had risen. "After I...passed away. Were you with any women?" I asked lowly. He luckily understood what I meant.

"No," he answered shortly. "Even if I tried to get with someone, my brain would automatically imagine it was you, which would be...weird I guess. But I did accidentally kiss Vicky at a club, and even then I thought it was you while I was drunk."

I felt a pang of guilt hit my heart when he spoke his words, my gaze averting to the pillow as I bit my lip. I slept with Donovan a couple of times, only looking for sexual intentions and nothing else. Even though I knew I was somewhat brainwashed and horny, I shouldn't feel bad for having sex. But I did.

"I know what you're thinking," he murmured lowly, his eyes watching me carefully as my heart dropped a little.

"Harry-"