88☠

Again. Seriously don't think you guys are ready for this chapter. But good luck lmao 🌚

Song: The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy

happy reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

H A R R Y 🔫

2 weeks later

Two weeks had passed by and there was no sign of Omega planning an attack against us. Niall and his team had worked incredibly hard in keeping their eyes on Omega, while Valkyrie trained endlessly from day to night. We were completely worn out by the end of the two weeks, but even then our exhaustion passed by quicker than normal because of another serum Liam designed where it made us more energetic and lest tired. We were injected with that obviously under Ford's orders.

These were the thoughts that ran through my head as I brought my water bottle back up to my lips, taking another sip before I set it down and pushed myself off the ground. Kendrick slipped on his boxing punch pads, before standing in the middle of the ring. I approached him and we begun our training once again. My arms swung continuously, eyes bright and alert as I ducked and struck my fists multiple times.

   "You're ready," he said when I stopped to take a breath, making me nod slightly

"You think so?"

"I know so," he said firmly, removing the pads and squeezing my shoulder. "Go make me proud boy."

"Will do Kenny," I grinned, making him scowl at me, whacking my head with his punching pad. "Hey!" I yelped when he did so.

"How many times did I tell you not to call me that?" he shook his head me, as I grinned cheekily.

"I dunno, like sixty-nine times," I shrugged, pulling my gloves off.

"Wow, you counted?" he arched a brow at me in amusement.

"No that's the first number that popped into my head," I responded with a dirty smirk, causing him to shake his head.

"Enough with you. Off you go," he chased me away, waving his arms as I protested nevertheless leaving. "Good luck with your mission!"

"Thanks Kenny!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

~-~

Tonight Valkyrie was flying over to Washington DC in our Canadair CL-215, the one Absalon lent us when we were in Norway. But after the trip, he gifted it to us. We were going to visit another assassin agency whom wanted to offer us a deal to become allies, so we would support each other when it came to facing Omega.