Intoxicating

Waking up to see Phil leaning over your face wasn't the ideal to start the day.

"Finally! I've been poking you for hours!", Phil beamed, "There's a party later, come."

"I don't know Phil..." You began.

"Y/N come on! Zoe, Joe, Caspar, Marcus, Jim, Tanya, Alfie, Naomi. They'll all be there. Even Dan..."

You bolt up in bed and look at him with wide eyes. "Wait, how did you get in here?"

"You didn't lock the door."

You nod as Phil leaves so you can get dressed.

Pulling open the curtains you're blinded by the bright winter sun. You grab a pair of black jeans, a grey sweater and black vans.

"Hey Phil, when's the party?" You ask.

"It's at 6pm..." He said, it's 2pm now, "At some club thing. Zoe gave me the address so we can tell the taxi driver."

"Will Elise be there?" You gulp.

He shakes his head and sighs, "she ruined my life for the longest time, I can't watch Dan go through that, even if he hates us."

At five o'clock you both go back to your rooms to get ready.

You change into a silk (your fave colour) dress and slip on some silver flat shoes. No makeup except eyeliner with a sharp wing. Your hair is curled slightly and rolls over your shoulder with ease. (let's just pretend your hair is long enough to do that okay, I can't please everybody.)

Joining Phil you get in the taxi and pull over at the club.

Loud music overwhelms you, thudding in your ears. In the corner you spot Zoe and your friends. Phil takes your hand and pulls you through all the people.

"Where's Dan?" Phil asks.

Zoe points behind you, you sit with Zoe as Phil storms over to him.

*Phil's POV*

"Dan... Oh my god. What has she done to you?" I cry.

His eye is purple and swollen, his lip is split.

"It was my fault." He slurred.

"How many drinks have you had?" Phil yelled.

"A... Few, I'm fine! Where's Y/N?" Dan said.

*Your POV*

Walking over to Dan you see his face, you run at him and envelop him in a warm embrace.

"Dan!" You cry holding back tears.

"Y/N, I... Was wrong... I lo-love you still." He slurred.

You pulled away puzzled.

"Wow, you're gorgeous. I really want you back...," he places a warm hand on your hip sending shivers up your spine, "I really want you Y/N."

He kisses you passionately and deeply. His kiss tastes sour like alcohol but you're just happy to have his hands on your body.

His kisses trail down your neck and over your collar bones. His hands move over your side.

Without warning he pulls you out, onto the street and into a taxi. On the way home his eyes are locked on yours.

Barging through the door, you pull off clothes and throw them across the room.

He lifts your body and rests your legs on his hips as he used to. He kisses your lips and you tug at his hair. You grip his shoulders as he places you down on the bed. He climbs on top of you and kisses your chest gently.

He pulls away but you kiss him, drawing him back.

Your bodies collide passionately.

*The next morning*

Dan touches your cheek softly and whispers sweet nothings into your ear.

You smile and open your eyes.

"I've missed you Dan." You whisper.

"I've missed you too. We can't tell Elise or Phil, if she found out I'd be killed! Similarly if I ended things with her she would hurt us, both of us. I can't let anything happen to you. I've just got you back.

"I won't let you go Y/N, never again..."