We're no secret

Dan's trembling kiss was imprinted upon your cold ashen lips. He strokes your hair and hums sweet songs until you wake on their sofa.

"Hey baby." He says softly, "She's gone, the doctors said you're okay and let you come home. Phil and I have been right here all night."

You smile and touch your head, wincing from the contact you groaned in pain.

"Yay! More scars!" You sang sarcastically.

"They look terrible." You moan.

"No, they look fine. You're beautiful no matter what." Dan protested.

You shake your head and sigh.

"Honestly, you're the most beautiful woman on the planet," he rests his head on your shoulder and wraps his hands over your waist, "I love you so much Y/N. I can't believe I didn't just kiss you when I saw you again."

You kiss his nose and giggle, "I would wait as long as it takes if you didn't love me, because I can't love anyone else." You say softly.

The calender reads '15th December'.

You're on Dan's bed holding him tightly.

You're afraid to close your eyes, the thought of him being a dream is too dangerous for you. Though tiredness is slowly consuming you.

"This is ridiculous but please, promise me you'll still be here when I wake up. I can't be sure that you're not just a dream."

He laughs a little, takes your hand in his, leans in close and whispers, "I promise, I will be by your side when ever you need me there. I won't leave until you order me away. I hope that never happens..."

With that you close your eyes and sleep.

Five hours later you stand up and walk quietly into the lounge, the fire is crackling and Dan and Phil are just talking.

"I'm so glad, Y/N and I are back together, I've missed her..." He says quietly.

You walk up behind him and kiss his ear.

"Oh! You scared me!" He breathes.

Phil laughs quietly.

You sit next to Dan and lean on his shoulder. Phil made hot chocolates and put on your lie in April. Dan pulls a red, tartan blanket over you both and snuggles into you. This is how its supposed to be.

"We're no secret any longer, I'm happy about that... Dan, let's get the camera." You say happily.

Phil passes the camera and breathes in heavily.

"So guys, I have some explaining to do. Well in 2016, something big happened that separated me from everyone and you guys. Five days ago I saw Y/N and Phil for the first time in two years. Some very emotional things have happened since then but we've worked through them together. I'm so sorry about this but I had no control over these things. Next week we will film a proper video. Bye." Dan wiped tears. This was the first time he was sobbing in front of the camera, he didn't edit anything he just uploaded it straight away.

Dan pulls you close and whispers in your ear his feelings. You melt at his touch. He holds you in his strong arms and keeps your body enveloped in yours. Phil just smiled at you and awwed at you ever so often.

Dan whispered something that made phil gasp like a fan girl but you'd been waiting for it.

"Y/N, let's get married."